reminou75
10 years ago
UserPostedImage 

UserPostedImage 

Like every 2 years, Le Mans Classic will take place early in July on the long 24 Hours race track.
And like every 2 years, The Original Flat4 Drivers Club  will have its club's space, bigger and nicer, to welcome you all with your cars! Some new things are planned, but we won't say anything more! 😛

As usual, we'll try to recreate a period camping atmosphere, specially with the busses. Period accessories and styles will be welcome! We'll also have some highlights: Lowlight Ghia line up, and Vintage Speed cars line up, with our friends of the Oldtimer Oldspeed Club.

We're loyal to our thoughts: pre-67 Beetles and Busses, pre-69 Ghias and Types 3, special coachbuilts, military VWs and Porsche 356.
Vintage and Vintage Speed only => no lowered cars, customs, cal lookers or rat's.
Attention: 911, 912 and 914 are not allowed.

You'll find here the registration form. It's to send back with your payment, and if you register for the first time, please send a recent picture of your vehicle by email: [email protected]. As usual, members of the club who have paid their 2013 membership fees will have a discount price.
Even if we'll have a bigger space, the number of places is limited. So, don't waist time to register!

Attention: only "all inclusive" packs are available. Children under 16 y.o. will only need grandstands pass to be bought on the ACO website.

Every registration is firm, and will not be refund from the club in case of cancellation.

If you have any question, do not hesitate: [email protected]

Some pictures of our club's space at the 2012 edition here:

https://ofdc.forumactif.org/t590-le-mans-classic-2012-f 

Follow here the 2014 registrations:

https://lemansclassicvw.skynetblogs.be/   ENG_LMC_2014_2.pdf You have insufficient rights to see the content.
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
vintagevw
10 years ago
We will be there!:beer: :beer: :beer:
Wat is het fijn om lesbisch te zijn!
Fernando Pal
9 years ago
Hi my friends, where are the photos this metting?????????????
FP
11 sedan de luxe oval
6/1955
early bay camper 4/1971
vintagevw
9 years ago
I've took loads of pics but my camera is broken and forgot to put the card in it...
Huge problem......:x
Wat is het fijn om lesbisch te zijn!
Fernando Pal
9 years ago
Ooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ok i´m awaiting for photos.
FP
11 sedan de luxe oval
6/1955
early bay camper 4/1971