Chris
  • Chris
  • pre67vw Junkie Topic Starter
17 years ago
I've finally got my arse in gear and am making a move on my oval, so next question, where can I get hold of the two 'plates' that go between the front beam bolts and the front beam. They are about 2" x 1/2" and have two holes in them. Once fitted you tap them with a hammer to stop the bolts from moving.
Also there are similar ones that go over the top of the front dampers. Anybody sell these or make them ?

Thanks,
Chris
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day.
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
six-o-one
17 years ago
Wolfsburgwest sell a complete lock plate kit...

https://www.wolfsburgwest.com/cart/DetailsList.cfm?ID=111498001 

UserPostedImage

Their post charges are quite expensive if you only want a few small bits.
Karmann Konnection deal with them so Julian may be able to get them for you cheaper.

Chris
  • Chris
17 years ago
Cheers Malc.

Jules, if you're reading this, what are the chances of you getting some ? Also how much and do you have any in stock that you can take to Tatton Park this sunday ? (Fat chance... but you've got to ask these questions.)

Chris
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day.
Jules
17 years ago

Cheers Malc.

Jules, if you're reading this, what are the chances of you getting some ? Also how much and do you have any in stock that you can take to Tatton Park this sunday ? (Fat chance... but you've got to ask these questions.)

Chris

"SDV" wrote:

Yes, we do have that kit in stock (well, I think we do)
Give me a call at KK HQ and i'll check.
Not sure how much they are but it won't be terrible, and you will get pre67.co.uk discount if you order over the phone.
You can collect at Tatton, or we can pop them in the post, either way is easy.
Chris
  • Chris
17 years ago
Chers Julian,

I'll ring tomorrow.

Chris