AW
  • AW
  • pre67vw Junkie Topic Starter
9 years ago
Ok so here is the item in question I will balt down the hatches NOW :d

Andy W  ppp.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
Rattletrap
9 years ago
Ah ha, you caved in Andy! Well done.

What year split is she and what is to be her future then:?
Rattletrap – the Volkswagen Beetle that has covered an incredible mileage equivalent to over 35 times around the planet :omg:
Running nifty since 1950… the King of Volkswagens:beer: Why not make friends with this famous little VW – he's on facebook!
:d
http://forums.pre67vw.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=16378 
AW
  • AW
9 years ago
The thing is it aint a split it has a twist to it :wink: It is to be put back to looking like a split in stead of the hot rod it was. A lot of work has taken place to get her to this :omg:

Andy W  pp.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
Rattletrap
9 years ago
Oh dear, just seen your interior shot:omg:
Rattletrap – the Volkswagen Beetle that has covered an incredible mileage equivalent to over 35 times around the planet :omg:
Running nifty since 1950… the King of Volkswagens:beer: Why not make friends with this famous little VW – he's on facebook!
AW
  • AW
9 years ago
This is when I got her but not its not as it seems  pp.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
pre67vw
9 years ago
:thumbup:

Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
Fernando Pal
9 years ago
:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
FP
11 sedan de luxe oval
6/1955
early bay camper 4/1971
Rattletrap
9 years ago

The thing is it aint a split it has a twist to it :wink: Andy W

Originally Posted by: AW 

So what year chassic is it ion then:?

AW
  • AW
9 years ago
57 pan 54 front axle 62 transaxle but that's the least of its worry's :omg:  pop.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
Rattletrap
9 years ago

57 pan 54 front axle 62 transaxle but that's the least of its worry's :omg:

Which bit is pre'53 then, I'm assuming the reersplit-window is real:?
AW
  • AW
9 years ago
AW
  • AW
8 years ago
I have been amassing parts for the Monster so come this summer we can push on with her.

Andy W
pre67vw
8 years ago

I have been amassing parts for the Monster so come this summer we can push on with her.

Andy W

Any updated pics?
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
AW
  • AW
8 years ago
:roll:  twist.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
Fiber Split
7 years ago
Well for over a year she has been sat in the garage sleeping. but things are starting to move again :d

Andy W  DSC05306 (2).JPG You have insufficient rights to see the content.
Fiber Split
5 years ago
Up date She is on the road at long last :omg:  36532371_10214533799753549_7099061429633810432_n.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  36639406_2196633023684481_7562211873697824768_n.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
Fiber Split
5 years ago

UserPostedImageUserPostedImageUserPostedImage

Fiber Split
4 years ago

DSC04553.JPG You have insufficient rights to see the content.Well she has been undercover for some time now.and looks like she will stay there for thr forseable future as i have a new toy in my life. UserPostedImage UserPostedImage UserPostedImage UserPostedImage​​​​​​​

pre67vw
4 years ago
Whats the new toy?
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
Fiber Split
4 years ago

I might not be able to put it up no here as it is not aVW. But it is or should i say was within the group years ago UserPostedImage UserPostedImage UserPostedImage​​​​​​​