UserPostedImage
pre67vw
8 years ago
BBT Convoy to Bad Camberg photos  are now online 😎
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
Fernando Pal
8 years ago
Thanks for photos Rob:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
FP
11 sedan de luxe oval
6/1955
early bay camper 4/1971
heb623
8 years ago
ET was there!:shock:
One the road from the hotel to Bad Camberg!

:twisted: ET  DSC02679 (3) (Small).JPG You have insufficient rights to see the content.
I ’ll never regret the things I did wrong!
I only regret the good things I did for the wrong people!
heb623
8 years ago
:oops:
I ’ll never regret the things I did wrong!
I only regret the good things I did for the wrong people!
pre67vw
8 years ago
Photos from the main show are now online:

Bad Camberg Photos 
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
pre67vw
8 years ago
And so is the Video 
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
vintagevw
8 years ago
Nice to see you guys back from all over the world! 😉
Wat is het fijn om lesbisch te zijn!
AW
  • AW
  • pre67vw Junkie
8 years ago

And so is the Video 

Originally Posted by: pre67vw 

Thanks for the Video Rob :thumbup:

Andy W
brille52
8 years ago
That might have been my last Bad Camberg this year, because watching your video Rob, I see cars and stuff , that I didn`t even see live, last weekend ! :thumbup:
Thanks for the video, great job as always !

So I can cancel Lavenham next year - your video will be better than staying at the place ! 😎

It was cool to meet you both !
ciao
andie
pre67vw
8 years ago
It was great to see you there Andreas! With your amazing African car that has been to all those places - incredible!

Lavenham next year, then Hessisch Oldendorf the year after, and then maybe we all come to Bolzano and have a big vintage meeting there??

:thumbup:
Rob

That might have been my last Bad Camberg this year, because watching your video Rob, I see cars and stuff , that I didn`t even see live, last weekend ! :thumbup:
Thanks for the video, great job as always !

So I can cancel Lavenham next year - your video will be better than staying at the place ! 😎

It was cool to meet you both !
ciao
andie

Originally Posted by: brille52 

Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
vintagebug
8 years ago

Lavenham next year, then Hessisch Oldendorf the year after, and then maybe we all come to Bolzano and have a big vintage meeting there??

Rob

Lavenham 2016
Hessisch Oldendorf 2017

and

Murten in 2018, Rob....

https://www.vw-vintage.ch/cms/index.php?page=Morat-2014 

Mrs. Vintagebug & I went to the 1st Murten show in 2014 and it was a great little show. Plenty of beautiful vintage VWs that I hadn't seen before and a lovely setting in an olde worlde town next to the lake. For me the one & only thing that let it down slightly was an almost complete lack of traders, so hopefully there will be more of those in 2018. Maybe it was because it was the inaugural show. But that certainly wouldn't put me off going again in 2018 :smile:

Dave

Dave
"When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading"
brille52
8 years ago
[quote=pre67vw;60408] With your amazing African car that has been to all those places - incredib

:d 😎 :beer: :beer: :!:

zelensis61
8 years ago

It was great to see you there Andreas! With your amazing African car that has been to all those places - incredible!

Rob

Well, I have another one for next year. A one day event, no parts for sale or only a few, but a day long touring in the Austrian scenery.
The second winkertreffen 14 august 2016 Schloss Zeillern Nieder Osterreich.
I was at the first meeting.... only one word: SUPER.
Andreas, let's meet there with other guys from here :beer:

ZELENSIS, coachbuilt body from the 50's on a vw platform made in Belgium. Peter the heb detective
brille52
8 years ago
WoW !
That sounds MEGA , Peter !
BUT =
The 15.of August we have " Ferragosto " here in Italy, and this is the only week of the year, I HAVE TO WORK ! :oops: So no chance for me to leave the city !
That`s sad !

Btw, it was so great to chat with you and I hope so much , that you`ll forgive me ! :beer: ....and who knows, maybe one day, you as the special driver and me ,will visit one of the big German meetings in one of my (ex) cars ! You know what I mean ! :thumbup: Can`t wait the moment !

Good luck with YOUR Heb and
ciaooo
a
Fernando Pal
8 years ago
Thanks for the Video Rob........................:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
FP
11 sedan de luxe oval
6/1955
early bay camper 4/1971