Markyjig
Markyjig
Markyjig
Markyjig
Markyjig
Markyjig
Ckt
8 years ago
Nice - thought I would say hello as a fellow scot and beetle owner. Mine car is a '65 but nowhere near are tidy looking as yours. Work in progress!

UserPostedImage
Markyjig
8 years ago
Cool, looks good, what's your plans for it?
Ckt
8 years ago
My plan is to keep the stock look but with a vintage-speed style engine build. She runs on a d-code 70s engine but I've got a '64 engine that I'm collecting bits for a rebuild. The engine and a set of white walls and I'd be happy. She's been a daily driver on my short commute for a year now and I hope that's the way it'll stay for a while.
Markyjig
8 years ago
Good stuff, would like a set of smoothies with white walls myself, right at the bottom of my list for now though!
Mine only makes an appearance when the roads are dry :thumbup:
Ckt
8 years ago
Get out there in the rain - there's nothing like struggling through a winter in a classic!

Where did you pick up your fog light ? It looks good. Did you get much of the work done of your car in the central belt - I'm always looking for a good garage.
Markyjig
8 years ago
I get everything mechanical done by a guy called Ed down in Glengarnock just beyond Beith, he came highly recommended on the west of Scotland forum. He knows his stuff. I can't remember where I got the fog from, probably just one of the usual VW parts stockists. The bracket was from fiftysixdelux who I came across on Instagram.
Ckt
8 years ago
Cool - thanks. I'm on the east so glengarnock is a little far just now but good to know about.
Buggirl
8 years ago
That's just awesome!
1966 Barbra Anne
Markyjig
8 years ago

That's just awesome!

Originally Posted by: Buggirl 

What one? :lol: