char64
7 years ago
Had a great day yesterday at the Lavenham Vintage Volkswagen Meeting. I got some video that I thought Some of you guys might like to see. Stunning vehicles in a stunning setting!! Never been before. Well done to all the organisers and helpers for a great display and a fun day.

:)

Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
Si Med
7 years ago
Great video. You caught me a couple of times 😀

First time I've been too, really enjoyed it.
54 UK rhd
ianmac
7 years ago
Thanks for sharing :beer: :thumbup:
char64
7 years ago

Great video. You caught me a couple of times 😀

First time I've been too, really enjoyed it.

Originally Posted by: Si Med 

Thanks! Great! Which car? 😃 Such a great show. I remember missing it 4 years ago and wanted to go ever since. Such a brilliant display of cars and buses!
char64
7 years ago

Thanks for sharing :beer: :thumbup:

Originally Posted by: ianmac 

You're very welcome. I'm pleased to share with those that can't make it, either journey is too far or other stuff going on. Also nice for folks to look back on. Funny the weather went from so hot that I took my hoodie off, walking around in a t-shirt, to hailstones and heavy rain 5 mins later. 😂 Typical English weather
Si Med
7 years ago

Thanks! Great! Which car? 😃 Such a great show. I remember missing it 4 years ago and wanted to go ever since. Such a brilliant display of cars and buses!

Originally Posted by: char64 

Really got me in the mood for Hessisch next year

image.jpeg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
54 UK rhd
char64
7 years ago

Really got me in the mood for Hessisch next year

Originally Posted by: Si Med 

Another show I've never been to. Would love to go! Just need to get into gear and organize it!
brille52
7 years ago
Thanks for posting the video ! :beer:

It really gives a great impression of the meeting !
Btw. = I see Rob working hard with his camera :thumbup, thatswhy I presume, that soon we will see some more awesome pics of the show or maybe another video ! :beer:
Can`t wait !

andreas
Rod_vw
7 years ago
Thanks for posting the video, it's given me a chance to see parts of the show that I could not see whilst on duty on the sports field all weekend.

Rod
char64
7 years ago

Thanks for posting the video ! :beer:

It really gives a great impression of the meeting !
Btw. = I see Rob working hard with his camera :thumbup, thatswhy I presume, that soon we will see some more awesome pics of the show or maybe another video ! :beer:
Can`t wait !

andreas

Originally Posted by: brille52 

Hi Andreas, i'm pleased you liked the video! I have seen some great pictures of the event. We had a great time.😎

Thanks for posting the video, it's given me a chance to see parts of the show that I could not see whilst on duty on the sports field all weekend.

Rod

Originally Posted by: Rod_vw 

Oh that's great. That's why I make video. Photos are fun, but video can capture the experience more I think. Glad you enjoyed it! 😀