pre67vw
  • pre67vw
  • Administration Topic Starter
3 years ago
I figured that the forum was dead, considering there's no shows on and everyone is stuck at home and still nobody posts anything. But after a little mention in Volksworld under the Dannenhauer Staus article, I thought maybe it should stick around?
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
JD
  • JD
  • pre67vw Junkie
3 years ago
Hmmm....tricky one. Seems like it´s mostly on FB these days. :-(

"John, you need to get a grip and STOP MOANING AT EVERYTHING. ThumbDown "
UserPostedImage
pre67vw
  • pre67vw
3 years ago
Yep it is, without a doubt. But there's still a lot of info here, shame for it to all be lost.
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
Hebster52
3 years ago
Thanks for reopening! ❤
The HebsterWerks.
SkidMarkII
3 years ago
is it costing you alot to keep it open.

I dont post as I am shy, but I do use the site for reference so if it was to disappear I would be most upset.

Thanks

Mark
pre67vw
  • pre67vw
3 years ago
It doesn’t cost a lot, but it does cost some, it’s not free. Ads help pay for some of it. I’m happier to pay if people do use it though.
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
E-boyz67
3 years ago
What about donation I would like to help some to keep it going. Is there a way to do it on this site?
pre67vw
  • pre67vw
3 years ago
Thanks for the kind offer. The best way you can help is by posting and getting your friends to post too.
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
E-boyz67
3 years ago
Btw where are you located I’m in Hawaii?
pre67vw
  • pre67vw
3 years ago
I’m in the UK.

You need to throw up a pic of your ride in Hawaii!
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
bigoval
3 years ago
I did drop you a note via the facebook page to say that the forum had gone wonky...

Is there any way to get the "old" look back? As it's changed...

I must sit down and do the updates for my thread!!
pre67vw
  • pre67vw
3 years ago

I did drop you a note via the facebook page to say that the forum had gone wonky...

Originally Posted by: bigoval 

Yes thanks, you caught it mid update.

Is there any way to get the "old" look back? As it's changed...

Originally Posted by: bigoval 

Unfortunately not I’m afraid, had to do an update to keep up with all the anti-spam features and it does have a new look. But it works much the same way as before I think, hopefully a bit less buggy maybe!
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
MdR
3 years ago
I don't do Facebook - so I vote Forum 🙂
E-boyz67
3 years ago
 F90A701C-9100-46B0-A545-795792E50A59.jpeg You have insufficient rights to see the content. D5ED4BCC-6FE5-4212-BA3F-90046099800A.jpeg You have insufficient rights to see the content. 72757539-C7E3-4908-ADA8-D668A00B6158.jpeg You have insufficient rights to see the content.Here’s my 67 vert that was last on the road In 2013. The blue 67 is my son’s and I’m working on both when I can. I do autobody and paint for a living. For my vert I got high performance parts. I’m keeping the body completely stock from bumper to bumper. The engine, brakes, suspension, wheels will be h/p. 2615A613-CE6F-4160-8DEF-11294493E79D.jpeg You have insufficient rights to see the content.