A few specs for this build:
- Body with 3 fold sunroof, (that will be installed by me) still uncertain about the exterior color, but aiming for something like the German period race cars, most probably Metallic Silver (suggestions are welcome!)
Studying the idea of having the engine cover and rear arches in aluminium and maybe also the outer door skins…
- Engine, Wolfsburg West 1300cc kit with 69,5 crankshaft, twin carbs, Fram filter and a 4 in 1 Sebring exhaust
- Transmission, most certainly a Type 3 or a 356A
- Interior will have two speedster bucket seats, Les Leston wood steering wheel, two-point safety belts, central rool-bar and no rear seat.
- Extras will be many, like some Lemmerz 4,5” wheels with Dunlop Racing tyres, 356A aluminium brakes, enlarged petrol tank, Plexiglass rear, side and pop-out windows, headlight grilles and bonnet straps.
Just to mention a few! 😉
Edited by user
a year ago
| Reason: Not specified