zelensis61
17 years ago
Hi ,
These 2 fine cars where on display in one stand this weekend in Germany.
As I promissed the owners to not unveil the numbers I wont do it. A word is A word. If someone knows what cars they are keep it for you. Thanks.
ZELENSIS, coachbuilt body from the 50's on a vw platform made in Belgium. Peter the heb detective
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
zelensis61
17 years ago
Here is the other one.  9003.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
ZELENSIS, coachbuilt body from the 50's on a vw platform made in Belgium. Peter the heb detective
zelensis61
17 years ago
and a brand new one "made in Germany" in 2006  9004.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
zelensis61
17 years ago
The roof is brand New....
Piece of art on its own.
Actualy , it was a piece of art in 1949 and a piece of cake in 2006 with modern technique...
 9005.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
JD
  • JD
  • pre67vw Junkie
17 years ago
Not only the roof is brand new eh? Do I really have to not say who the last car belongs to - its written on the side!
"John, you need to get a grip and STOP MOANING AT EVERYTHING. ThumbDown "
UserPostedImage
zelensis61
17 years ago
YES;

I mean like I wrote..These 2 fine cars... , the real ones.

The 3th one is NOS....New & Old steel and repro like you can see.

Maybe it is something for Rob...It is an option.
Greetings
splitvws
17 years ago
Hi, very nice Heb I love how they are displayed inside like works of art. One of these days mine will be like that but for now it's just a driver 🙂

Dave
'50 Karmann
17 years ago
Did the first one previously live in Spain?
vintagevw
17 years ago
Nice foglight who's on the Heb!
Mounted on the hoodhandle.
I found a NOS one a few weeks ago!  9043.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
Wat is het fijn om lesbisch te zijn!
six-o-one
17 years ago
It was parked next to mine back in 1999! :wink:

9044.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
JD
  • JD
  • pre67vw Junkie
17 years ago

YES;

I mean like I wrote..These 2 fine cars... , the real ones.

The 3th one is NOS....New & Old steel and repro like you can see.

Maybe it is something for Rob...It is an option.
Greetings

"zelensis61" wrote:

Ah - well I know nothing about the first two anyway.

The third is Peter Frieds' replica project. Still looks a bit odd though - note the kink where the decklid meets the rear scuttle - that can't be right, can it?
"John, you need to get a grip and STOP MOANING AT EVERYTHING. ThumbDown "
UserPostedImage
six-o-one
17 years ago

The third is Peter Frieds' replica project. Still looks a bit odd though - note the kink where the decklid meets the rear scuttle - that can't be right, can it?

"JD" wrote:

I agree with you. The sweep of the engine lid looks wrong and the shape of the top corners, where it meets the swaige line, looks wrong too compared to a real one. I would go fo Dirk's panels for a replica!

https://www.blech-manufaktur.de/44.html 
'50 Karmann
17 years ago
THATS A YES,THEN.
2splits
17 years ago
beauty of a car! But I'm not convinced on those fog lights..... 😞
Kevin

-51 Split Rag
-58 Ghia Cab with Okrasa
-57 356
Hebster52
17 years ago
I agree that there are some issues regarding the shapes on the decklid. The cowl and decklid doesn't seem to line up perfectly when lookin on the edge on the lefthand side. Also the shape of the decklid where it meets the cowl in the upper corner. The third would be the shape of the pressing in the upper corner.

Otherwise it is a very well done replica. 😃

Can you spot the mods in this picture? :wink:

9062.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
The HebsterWerks.