Larry
  • Larry
  • Regular Topic Starter
19 years ago
Dave,

CONGRATULATIONS man. I just received my September 2004 issue of VW Trends magazine (USA version) and was pleasantly surprised to see your 62 Crew Cab on pages 83-85. And there is also a really cool 😎 picture at the bottom of the Index page as well.

Again, congratulations,
Larry
Enjoy life to the fullest - in a VINTAGE VW
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
62crew
19 years ago
Hey Larry,Thanks for letting me know,must be the same feature as the Ultra vw here in England, in March issue, I did not even know yours was featured in Trends magazine,i have never seen it for sale here in U K.Did they send you a free copy when yours was featured.
So its congratulations to you too Dave :lol:
Larry
  • Larry
  • Regular Topic Starter
19 years ago
Dave,

My bug was featured in the July 2004 (USA) issue under "Kentucky Derby". I subscribe to VW Trends so I received my copy anyway. But I did go out to the local newsstand to purchase a few more copies for my family.

It is currently on the cover of the J. C. Whitney web site https://www.jcwhitney.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/StoreCatalogDisplay?storeId=10101&catalogId=10110&langId=-1  and on the cover of the VW Parts catalog. I found out about this like I'm telling you about the USA edition of VW Trends. Someone walked up to me at a show and told me.

Check your e-mail, I sent a surprise to you.
Larry 🙂 🙂

62crew
19 years ago

Thanks Mate :lol:
Larry
  • Larry
  • Regular Topic Starter
19 years ago
Dave,

I stopped by the bookstore today and purchased the September 2004 issue of VW Trends magazine. I will try to mail it to you on Monday, August 2nd. I will send you an e-mail, when I place it in the mail, so you will know when to expect it at your home. 🙂

Catch ya later mate,
Larry
Larry
  • Larry
  • Regular Topic Starter
19 years ago
Dave,

The VW Trends is on it's way to you. You should have it by the end of this week or early next week.

Catch you later,
Larry 😃
62crew
19 years ago

Cheers Larry,look forward to reading it soon :wink: Dave :lol:
Larry
  • Larry
  • Regular Topic Starter
19 years ago
Dave,

Be sure to let me know if you can tell the difference between the USA version of the article as opposed to the UK version. I think that is really neat that your VW is so nice that it has now been featured on both continents. I thought that getting my bug in VW Trends was the ultimate honor but getting your VW in both magazines just "takes the cake". A big time CONGRATULATIONS to you. :wink: :wink:

Larry