ragtop1962
16 years ago
here is a pic of the day after the accident happen
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
ragtop1962
16 years ago
Here's one at the beginning of the year  10287.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
ragtop1962
16 years ago
Picture of the chassis on it way back to the shop.  10288.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
JD
  • JD
  • pre67vw Junkie
16 years ago

here is a pic of the day after the accident happen

"ragtop1962" wrote:

Holy Cow!

Still, it looks better than than a certain Belevdere from Tulsa!! 😃
"John, you need to get a grip and STOP MOANING AT EVERYTHING. ThumbDown "
UserPostedImage
hoodlam
16 years ago
I guess i had never seen that picture, pretty messed up.

we need to get some t-town 4 banger stickers made and a website
shane hood
www.lortondale.com
ragtop1962
16 years ago
JD
Yeah the Belv was shocker to a point. You had to be crazy in thinking at it would be perfect after 50 years. I was down there when the took the lid off to see if there was water in it. here's a pic I took with my phone.  10309.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
ragtop1962
16 years ago
the day the pulled her from the ground.  10312.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
ragtop1962
16 years ago
more pictures

10313.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
ragtop1962
16 years ago
uncovered at the show  10314.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
1958 Harry
16 years ago
Looks a bit like Christine!
Multi show winning magazine featured '58 Bug - Harry
2007 2.0 New Beetle - Mijj
JD
  • JD
  • pre67vw Junkie
16 years ago

Looks a bit like Christine!

"1958 Harry" wrote:

Well, it would do.... Same body.
"John, you need to get a grip and STOP MOANING AT EVERYTHING. ThumbDown "
UserPostedImage
ragtop1962
16 years ago
Yeah, Christine was a Furry. The Furry and Belverdere are the same body style, just different engines and names
ragtop1962
16 years ago
Yeah, Christine was a Furry. The Furry and Belverdere are the same body style, just different engines and names
mrsherbie
16 years ago
:shock: Amazing pics!
Christine and Duel left a lasting impression on me when I was a kid. When I was in the outback I would always get off the road when I heard the road trains coming. But thats a girl for you! :lol:
"it'll wreck the patina you haven't worked so hard to create" - 50Karmann
ragtop1962
16 years ago
The Belvedere and The Furry were basically the same car. just with different name and engines.
ragtop1962
16 years ago
The Belvedere and The Furry were basically the same car. just with different name and engines. 🙂
ragtop1962
16 years ago
heres a few more  10476.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
ragtop1962
16 years ago
here's one that was at the show. air-ride, chrome on very inch of the engine and dash. There were about 40 model of the belvedere and Furry's the show.  10477.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
ragtop1962
16 years ago
I bought my 72 Cadi to the show since my beetle is still in the body shop. The 59 is my friend Hoodlam's.  10478.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.