jof
  • jof
  • Guest Topic Starter
16 years ago
Hello from Germany,

I just learnt how to upload videos on google-video (similar to youtube), so if you are interested, there are 2 little videos with Bad Camberg impressions. I love it to hear the split and ovals driving by from different directions!

Here we go with part 1 

and part2 

If those links don't work you will easily find them using the 3 keywords "bad camberg lottermann" on google-video.

A few more words about Camberg after reading the other threads:

Reading the entry list, one could expect a lot of interesting cars. But it was rainig quite hard on Friday and Saturday morning, so a lot of my friends decided not to bring their 56 Karmann Ghia or something like that, but take the "modern car" and "just watch". My thought was "I wish everybody would have thought like that, so we can then watch VW's and Audis from 1995 to 2005..." - but of course I do not want to blame anybody who decided not taking the vintage VW to the show because of the bad weather.

We stayed home longer on Saturday morning because of the rain and had a very long breakfast without a hassle, but of course taking the T341 through severe rain-showers on the Autobahn was no problem...

In the other Bad Camberg thread a few mentioned a lack of organisation compared to a 60 Euro fee. Let me remark that the Lottermann-family refunded the 60 Euro to those people who did not bring their vintage VW to the show, so when you remember the "free space" on the ground you can imagine that they paid a lot of money back.

Of course 60 Euro are a lot of money, but I think in terms of "don't ask what the organization team can do for the money, but ask what you can do for the show (meaning to all of us)". Thanks for reading!

Regards Jörg

For myself this was no thought,

Best regards

Jörg

Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
pre67vw
16 years ago
Cool Vids! 😎
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
lucky
16 years ago
Another cool video. Looks like you have to copy and paste it into Google.

https://video.google.nl/videoplay?docid=6654065598497161952