fantakid
16 years ago
Hi,
i recently found this 1949 Hebmüller. It last drove on the roads in the 1970ths and was orginal black/white
On the back lid is this Hebmüller sign and it is very massiv and seems to be orginal. Has someone seen someting like this befor ?
Bye Christian
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
pre67vw
16 years ago
Seen a few badges on the back, none that look like that one though. Great car, any details on it?  11790.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
pre67vw
16 years ago
And this one at Bad Camberg '03  11793.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
fantakid
16 years ago
Pic  11794.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
fantakid
16 years ago
Pic 2
The signs does not look handemade
Bye Christian  11795.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
pre67vw
16 years ago
I originally didn't think the type face looked old enough to be from '49, but I've done some searching and it looks very similar to a font called 'Glenmoy' from 1932.
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
zelensis61
16 years ago
Hi Christian.

My guess is that the sign is not made by Hebmuller.
The signwritting is different on the other Hebmuller writing like aufbau tags and sidebadge.

It is however a very nice item to have on such a car.

Greetings Peter.
ZELENSIS, coachbuilt body from the 50's on a vw platform made in Belgium. Peter the heb detective
Bjoern
16 years ago
I also don`t think, that it is original on every car - but another Hebmüller, which was offered to me and some other Hebguys a few month ago, has the same. As Christian told me as his best friend we are talking not about the same car. "My" car was delivered to Fleischauer od Cologne and is stocked in a barn for the past 35 years, so the sign must be an old assecoiry of the 1950s.
zelensis61
16 years ago
Any other picts Christian?
ZELENSIS, coachbuilt body from the 50's on a vw platform made in Belgium. Peter the heb detective
Etzhold1
15 years ago

Any other picts Christian?

"zelensis61" wrote:

In the First place I have to Thank my friend Christian, to give me his original badge, So I could reproduce this badge !
I made them from INOX ( edelstahl) They look like chrome if they are polished, I made them without the srews in the back because I was thinking , people don't like to drill holes in the Decklid ! But If you want screws on them no problem I can weld them on (M3 M4 or M5)
The price is 100 euro each ! Only 17 available so don't wait to long !
Christian your 2 badges will be sended next monday !

Regards,

Guido  15789.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
Etzhold1
15 years ago
picture 2  15790.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
heb623
15 years ago
Very nice! 😛
I just don't order one but ... two!
I can see people think! Does ET has two Hebmullers now? :shock:
Who knows?
I do! :roll:

:twisted: ET
I ’ll never regret the things I did wrong!
I only regret the good things I did for the wrong people!
Etzhold1
15 years ago
If you realy wants a second one, you have to be quick !
They are selling like candy ! 10 sold 10 available !

Guido
SplitPersonality
15 years ago
I want one Guido! Email me your PayPal adress at "[email protected]" and we have a deal. Thanks for your efforts!

Oystein
...in Norway
Etzhold1
15 years ago
Oystein,
mail is sended !

Guido
'50 Karmann
15 years ago
I received my Hebmuller sign today --

VERY NICE 😃
Sambaguy
15 years ago
Hi Guido,

I am intersted in one badge if you still have any.

Thomas
Sambaguy
15 years ago
Hi Guido,

I want to order a second badge for the engine lid for my friend with Hebmuller # 410.

Thomas