Deluxe 64
16 years ago
Evening all,
Hope this post finds everyone happy and well. New member owning a Deluxe 64 bug just finishing its restoration. Any other 64 owners out there?
Mal
Yield to maintain integrity
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
pre67vw
16 years ago
Hi Mal, welcome to the forum! Nice car.. 😎
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
Deluxe 64
16 years ago
Cheers. Two owners from new. My Dad and now me.....I inherited 10 in total....:shock: from a 52 Rag Top split through to a Jeans....  11921.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
pre67vw
16 years ago
That looks cool!! Love that old number plate 😎 MOT it and drive it :wink:
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
Deluxe 64
16 years ago
It had the original German plates from when it was imported and all the paperwork from new. Afraid I had to sell it 😞 ...it went to a really good home 🙂 ...and used the money from it to pay for the 64's back to metal restoration. 😃
Johnnyâ„¢
16 years ago
Stunning car! where did you get your roof rack?
UserPostedImage

Ass, Gas or Grass.... No one Rides for Free!
trmuratakturk
16 years ago
Wellcome..!!! super car 🙂 🙂 🙂
Hello
UserPostedImage 
UserPostedImage 

Andy Sparks
16 years ago

Cheers. Two owners from new. My Dad and now me.....I inherited 10 in total....:shock: from a 52 Rag Top split through to a Jeans....

"Deluxe 64" wrote:

Nice car mate and the split, looks like the rear left wing is original as it has the dimple in it.

Looks like you will be busy for the forseeable future then. :lol:
You can never have too many accessories on your car. 🙂
Deluxe 64
16 years ago

Stunning car! where did you get your roof rack?

"Johnnyâ„¢" wrote:

Thanks Johnny. Got the roof rack via VW Heritage. Several to choose from and although not original / authentic....it does the job.
Deluxe 64
16 years ago

Cheers. Two owners from new. My Dad and now me.....I inherited 10 in total....:shock: from a 52 Rag Top split through to a Jeans....

"Andy Sparks" wrote:

Nice car mate and the split, looks like the rear left wing is original as it has the dimple in it.

Looks like you will be busy for the forseeable future then. :lol:

"Deluxe 64" wrote:

Alas it got sold last year. Had loads of original bits and pieces from crotch coolers to the original rag top. Too much for me to take on. :roll: