Chris
  • Chris
  • pre67vw Junkie Topic Starter
15 years ago
Went to a local Military Vehicle Show yesterday, I don't usually visit stuff like that, but thought what the hell, something to do on a Saturday afternoon. Didn't stay to long as my 4 year old daughter got bored after an hour :roll: . Saw this tho'. It was the only one there, all the other vehicles were jeeps and landys:? . There was a tank, a Scorpion Tank I think, looked very cool :d . Anyway some pictures for your pleasure.

Chris :wink:  Kubel-1.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Kubel-2.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Kubel-3.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Kubel-4.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Kubel-5.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day.
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
64rotbox
15 years ago
Was that at Caerwys? I bloody forgot about it.

I really should do something with the GP Kubel 'replica' shell I've had sitting around the back of the house for the past 3 years... something other than sell it, that is.
You can call me Al.
Chris
  • Chris
  • pre67vw Junkie Topic Starter
15 years ago
Yeah, It was the one at Caerwys. There was about 30+ vehicles there, but then overheard someone say that there were a lot more booked in for the Sunday :roll: I'd have stayed longer if it wasn't for those pesky kids.... :shock: Will make a note for next year.

A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day.
GKL 7
15 years ago

Was that at Caerwys? I bloody forgot about it.

64rotbox wrote:

Yeah!!! and someone chose to forget about me.Eh! Chris,tosser.