harveypj
  • harveypj
  • Stock "Wolfie" Smith Topic Starter
15 years ago
:d :d :d :d :d
Lavenham 2008, wow, what can I say........ "THANK YOU"
Stunning location, stunning VW's,
great party (bangers and mash, mmmmmm:d )
cruze was great fun.

Stock......the new custom
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
vintagevw
15 years ago
Yeah, a hell of a week-end!
Thanks for the very nice organisation and exellent location.
We'll come back for sure!
Something to never forget.
Superb! :d :d :d
Wat is het fijn om lesbisch te zijn!
RoRoVw
15 years ago
What a great weekend in spectacular surroundings. Thanks to Rob, Malcolm, Adrian, Barclay and all the crew for staging it for us to enjoy. It's the start of something big. Well done!!
48REME
15 years ago
I can't remember spending such a fantastic VW-themed weekend as this one. I come back to London with nothing but good memories and endless praise for the organisers who worked so hard to achieve something so enjoyable. The atmosphere was perfect, so were the cars, the people, the weather and of course the unbelievably picturesque location.
Let's hope that next time more of our German friends make the effort to come over as we do when BC or HO occurs. On the back of the growing reputation of this great weekend, this shouldn't be difficult to achieve.
Thank you, you have made our weekend...:d :d :d
Bert53
15 years ago
:d :d :d What a great weekend :d :d :d

Fantastic! the people, the cars, the evening event (how good were those bangers and mash!!!) and the cruise. Everything was well organised which made for a relaxed atmosphere. I think what brought it home to me were the table decorations at the evening do, the hub cap and model VW on the cog wheel design, great attention to detail!

So a huge THANK YOU to all the organisers and hearty congratulations, you've just had a show that will be talked about and remembered for many, many years to come.

Best wishes,
John, Cate and Lily
69project
15 years ago
As per above,a really great weekend with really nice people!

question is will the square/meadow be big enough for next time....

cant wait!
Car less.....
Phillmore
15 years ago
What a great weekend! The organisation was superb and the staff who were supporting and directing did a great job. I felt happy leaving the Van open all day for passers by to have a look around. It must have been a mammoth task to organise but you all created the best show I have ever attended in this country. We look forward to meeting up with so many new faces again at other shows and of course the next Lavenham.

Thank you to the organisers and all those behind the scenes.

Phill and Jayne.
If in doubt - cut it out
brammutjuh
15 years ago
I can only join the previous posts. We came with the four square-window Beetles from the Netherlands and it was worth the trip :!: It was fantastic 😃 At the end there was no proper possibility to thank the organisation, so by this way a big 'thank you'.

https://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn10/bramkeijsers3/?albumview=grid 

Will there come a sequel?

Grtz,
Bram.
VW 1/11 De Luxe Ragtop (1959)
VW 1/1 Oval (1956)
VW T2b Westfalia Berlin (1979)
Ritch
15 years ago
Wow Fantastic show
up there with the greats Hessisch , Camberg and Huckeswagen in my opinion

Thanks to Rob, Barclay, Adrian and Malcolm for a great time.
Cant wait for the next one

Cheers
Rich
ps does it have to be 4 years away?:d :lol:
reminou75
15 years ago
Thanks a lot for everything... This nice selection of cars, this so nice village, the weather (and it's not that common in UK... :wink: ), and this very good organization... The French crew will be back next time, maybe with more cars, but for sure with more wine, more rhum, more typicall French food, etc... 😎 :lol: