wolf
  • wolf
  • Guest Topic Starter
15 years ago
Hi all !

Thought I should show you some pictures of the progress on the 4-fingers front apron work.
Enyoj :d

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

www.wolfparts.com
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
vintagevw
15 years ago
Wow!
Looks amazing good!
Great work wolf.:beer:
Wat is het fijn om lesbisch te zijn!
beetlekey
15 years ago
I need a pre 49 version, can´t be difficult to make that version if the later one is done? Anything in plan?
Marcus
wolf
  • wolf
  • Guest Topic Starter
15 years ago
like this ? :lol:
Yes, it is almost ready....just waiting for the correct meassurment were to spot-weld the lock bracket

UserPostedImage
www.wolfparts.com
Etzhold1
15 years ago
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Great Job Wolf !!!!

Best regards and happy new year:beer: !!

Guido
Chris
15 years ago
A very nice job as usual... UserPostedImage

.... How about some heater channels ?????

(Preverably for an early 1955 first :wink: )
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day.
wolf
  • wolf
  • Guest Topic Starter
15 years ago
Thank you guy´s !

Well, I have start working with the rear cross members, then we will se if I go for the heaterchannels

I will do a photo-scann of it hopfully in start of January to get all meassures, and then start to work with the tools as soon as possible.The goal is to have them ready to the hessish show.

Here is a picture of of the left side.
Happy new year on you to :beer:

UserPostedImage
www.wolfparts.com
beetlekey
15 years ago
Wow:shock: I order one for HO next year. Will be there with my keys. Any information about the price?
Marcus
55Kab
15 years ago
Just sorry I remanufactured a new front valance for the 55 out of an OG and repro before these came available Wolf:cry:

And besides heater channels, costly to tool up I know, but I reckon the market would be huge if you ventured into 1950-1960 range of front wings!:wink: