stu
  • stu
  • pre67vw Junkie
14 years ago

wow that must of been sometime ago big brother not watching its pre67 scary
so you never saw the red, green or yellow bugs? that blue thing went ages ago yeh a mate had a crash in his 62 so i robbed all the wings etc.. there was an old grey bug sat outside for ages after that
well the rust bucket sort of made mind up, mite keep for a while to much of a funny history with this was an ex rally/race car this one did have 43 on bonnet which you can still see on a good sunny day
can i ask how much you wanna spend on a car as i know a few for sale around country at the mo some need a hell alot of work others just need an mot

dry&heavy wrote:

i was originally offered your zwitter about 5 or 6 years ago when it was still in sweden, then kieftenklok got hold of it, then the bloke in gatwick, then someone else?, i had a cheeky look over it the other day when it was parked outside your garage, very cool car, still has the original heater channels which is nice, i rang the number you gave me for that green zwitter, but the bloke never answers his phone, do you know if its still for sale?, got about 5k to play with.
GKL 7
14 years ago
Rich Oakley
14 years ago

https://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=774433

Over budget Stu,but looks a good solid car and RHD.

'50 Karmann wrote:

That's a lovely car George. Trouble is, shipping and duty will absolutely kill you from NZ since the oil price hike. You can probably add £2k Sterling on top of that price for RoRo shipping plus tax.
47 Beetle, 56 UK Karmann Cabriolet, 56 UK Beetle, 57 UK Type 2, 59 UK Beetle, 66 UK Fastback.
stu
  • stu
  • pre67vw Junkie
14 years ago
good grief, what colour is that? candy pink??, not my cuppa tea :lol:
Rich Oakley
14 years ago

good grief, what colour is that? candy pink??, not my cuppa tea :lol:

stu wrote:

Not quite sure about the colour either. Looks like Inca Red (possibly) 1956 'vert colour.
47 Beetle, 56 UK Karmann Cabriolet, 56 UK Beetle, 57 UK Type 2, 59 UK Beetle, 66 UK Fastback.