vw.58-beetle
15 years ago
Hello there just took my beetle out on this cold sunday, bloody hell its cold with out no heaters lol.
any way when i was driving down the road i noticed that one of my Semaphores was poping out a little due to the wind i think is this a normal thing ? if not would any body no how i could fix this im not sure if the other is doing the same as i havent got a mirror yet on the driver side.

Thankyou
:d 😞 :? 😛 :roll: :shock: 😎 :lol: :beer: :wink:
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
54 Gertie
15 years ago
I have see ours bob up and down at high speeds! They often do it when changing lanes on the motorway! NOT a regular occurrence!

I wouldnt worry about it personally!:wink:

William
54 Gertie
15 years ago
Sorry, ive just properly read it!:oops: :roll:

Im guessing you mean when you are not indicating, they just come up a bit?:?

Ours do this also, they sometimes have problems latching into place, they are crap repros (couldnt find correct ones in a hurry!:wink: )

I have had a go at them with a pair of pliers and they are a lot better now! (also some grease helped!:roll: :wink: )
William
vw.58-beetle
15 years ago
thanks 54 gertie for that yes i do mean when im not using them to be honest there old ones not the repros but there just there to fill the wholes at the min i stuck a pair of chrome indicators to the bumpers

thanks
:d
Rich Oakley
15 years ago

any way when i was driving down the road i noticed that one of my Semaphores was poping out a little due to the wind i think is this a normal thing ? Thankyou
:d 😞 :? 😛 :roll: :shock: 😎 :lol: :beer: :wink:

vw.58-beetle wrote:

That's perfectly normal semaphore behavior.
47 Beetle, 56 UK Karmann Cabriolet, 56 UK Beetle, 57 UK Type 2, 59 UK Beetle, 66 UK Fastback.