barkafer
15 years ago
I am in need of a second hand or NOS rear valance and doors or skins for my little rust bucket spahr kafer '67 bug.
I found a couple NOS V's VZI for £250.00 ish. Is this the going rate or a bit pricey? I know 67 is a one year only model, but these prices seem top heavy compared to other model years.:? Any input would be greatly appreciated.
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
Etzhold1
15 years ago
Hi ,

I have here two doors from a 67 (they are complete and in good condition !)
Price is 300 euro ! Delivering to the UK is not a problem I could give them To BBT and they are delivering at several VW shops ones /week !
I'll Post a few pictures this evening !

Guido
barkafer
15 years ago

Hi ,

I have here two doors from a 67 (they are complete and in good condition !)
Price is 300 euro ! Delivering to the UK is not a problem I could give them To BBT and they are delivering at several VW shops ones /week !
I'll Post a few pictures this evening !

Guido

Etzhold1 wrote:

Thanks Guido,

I await with interest the photo's of the doors. I am torn between restoring mine or replacing them. Chris.
Etzhold1
15 years ago
pictures 67 doors !
Both doors need some welding !  IMG_6352.JPG You have insufficient rights to see the content.  IMG_6353.JPG You have insufficient rights to see the content.  IMG_6355.JPG You have insufficient rights to see the content.  IMG_6354.JPG You have insufficient rights to see the content.
barkafer
15 years ago
Thanks for the pics G. What are the door bottoms like, where do they need welding and are the hinges OK?
barkafer
15 years ago
My right hand door is rotten at the top of the door where the 1/4 light hinges so I will need doors that are sound here.
Cheers, C.
Etzhold1
15 years ago
Hi,

The hingrs are ok, they need welding at the bottoms !!
Send me your email address and I'll send tomorrow some detailed prictures !!

Guido
fergusmalhoon
14 years ago
Dont know if you got sorted, but there are a number of 67 doors on ebay at the moment.