six-o-one
15 years ago
Gone! :shock:

going1.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  going2.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  going3.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
48REME
15 years ago
It hurts the heart but it can also provide a sigh of relief. I remember when I let my 48 go. The sad part is always to see it go but now you can focus on your rarer Standard...:wink:
Bjoern
15 years ago
Sad news. Does the car still exist in Europe?
GKL 7
15 years ago

Sad news. Does the car still exist in Europe?

Bjoern wrote:

British number plate on the transport,and the car doesn't look prepared for a long sea journey.

And i heard a rumour that Yes,it stays in europe.

But Malc has been very secretive over the matter,now his pockets are bursting he may tell us more.
vintagevw
15 years ago
Great to hear it stays in Europe!
Hope it comes in good hands.
We will see this car again somethimes! :d
Wat is het fijn om lesbisch te zijn!
VW Stan
15 years ago
It's actually staying in the UK and has become part of a collection of classic cars owned by Luay Allawi.
Some of his cars are seen at UK car shows so hopefully it might be out and about again in the future.

8) :d

It's hard to say what my girlfriend does for a living...

...She sells sea shells on the sea shore!
GKL 7
15 years ago
Doesn't want a Split dash Karmann does he.
heb623
15 years ago

Doesn't want a Split dash Karmann does he.

'50 Karmann wrote:

I think he does George but they are so rare and expensive!!:oops:

:twisted: ET (the evil one)
I ’ll never regret the things I did wrong!
I only regret the good things I did for the wrong people!
Etzhold1
15 years ago

I think he does George but they are so rare and expensive!!:oops:

:twisted: ET (the evil one)

heb623 wrote:

Rare:?: :?: I dont know, I have 2 off them for sale and a zwitter at the moment! Expencive:?: :?: maybe a complete restored car or a unrestored perfect car !
The cars I'm selling are cheap !!:lol:

Guido:wink:

GKL 7
15 years ago
How Cheap, is cheap,and what years?
356boy
15 years ago
this same guy bought my lowlight ghia a couple of years ago, he has a nice collection of rare cars including a porsche american roadster. oops! can i say porsche on this forum!!
zelensis61
15 years ago
Thanks for sharing Stan.

Guido. I think you overlooked the word KARMANN in the splits...
If you have 2 splits karmann and one zwitter karmann....you are even more crazzy as I tought.[-x
Or is it because you had to many strange fumes wih all that bondo hanging arround.:lol:
Greets.

ZELENSIS, coachbuilt body from the 50's on a vw platform made in Belgium. Peter the heb detective
Rich Oakley
15 years ago
I think Luay already has a Split dash Karmann and also this is his (second or third)? Heb? I know he also owns a beautiful selection of Split Beetles. Maybe Malc or Rob can enlighten us a little more.
47 Beetle, 56 UK Karmann Cabriolet, 56 UK Beetle, 57 UK Type 2, 59 UK Beetle, 66 UK Fastback.
zelensis61
15 years ago
I know of another Heb from Italy that went to the UK some years ago. The ex bob shail car is also in a collection.
I did not know who the owner was until today.
So that is the second man who ownes 3 hebs, Damnn and I can not find one for ROB.:lol:

What happend to the Robin arcle heb that was seen years ago at VW action.?
Anybody knows the details of that car? I want to find out what car it is and where it is.

Greetings.
ZELENSIS, coachbuilt body from the 50's on a vw platform made in Belgium. Peter the heb detective
VW Stan
15 years ago

I know of another Heb from Italy that went to the UK some years ago. The ex bob shail car is also in a collection.
I did not know who the owner was until today.
So that is the second man who ownes 3 hebs, Damnn and I can not find one for ROB.:lol:

Anybody knows the details of that car? I want to find out what car it is and where it is.

Greetings.

zelensis61 wrote:

I've given Luay your details Peter and he said he will be in touch to update the registry.

Malc
It's hard to say what my girlfriend does for a living...

...She sells sea shells on the sea shore!
zelensis61
15 years ago
Thanks Malc. I ow you a :beer: :lol:

If I am correct, I know the 2 other cars...
It is just that old pict from VW action that keep me bussy.
And a dozen others but that is another story.

Greets.
Etzhold1
15 years ago

Thanks for sharing Stan.

Guido. I think you overlooked the word KARMANN in the splits...
If you have 2 splits karmann and one zwitter karmann....you are even more crazzy as I tought.[-x
Or is it because you had to many strange fumes wih all that bondo hanging arround.:lol:
Greets.

zelensis61 wrote:

I have 2 Karmann conv split dash and a zwitter cabrio for sale soon! Is That clear enough !
I still do not have pictures from the cars but that will be arranged soon !
These are not my cars but from a close friend !!

Guido
heb623
15 years ago
And that close friend is ................ not me!!!:lol:

:twisted: ET
I ’ll never regret the things I did wrong!
I only regret the good things I did for the wrong people!
48REME
15 years ago

zelensis61 wrote:

I think you're talking about the two tone blue and white 1950 which had the registration VYX 41, it is in
a private collection in Northern Ireland and now has the registration 1950 VW.
zelensis61
15 years ago
Ok thanks for the info on the heb. 48REME I can find him now :?

Sorry that I fooled you Guido...:oops:
My mistake. That doesn't happend often. I was thinking on your splits for sale.

It whould suprised me that the cars came from ET...
if so they could be transported in cardboard boxes with Corgi logo on it. Sorry ET, This time Evil Zelensis. :wink: ^

How is the heb now, it is a long time that I seen new picts of that nice car.

Greets .