69project
15 years ago
maybe its just me as i love browsing through classified ads but there seems to be a lot of people deciding to sell their pride and joys recently?

maybe not so much on here but volkzone etc of late have been flooded with ovals and early 60s cars,some of very good quality :wink:

also have you noticed that splitscreen buses seem to be gettin cheaper as well,not cheap enough that i can afford but i live in hope!

maybe this credit crunch is starting to affect the vw scene???

have you decided not too do as many shows this year,or maybe decided that nice shiney accessory is now not so viable...discuss!!!!
Car less.....
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
54 Gertie
15 years ago
There is a beautiful green 60 UK bug on VZi! :roll: Why oh why is all my money tied up in my 63! :lol:
William
69project
15 years ago

There is a beautiful green 60 UK bug on VZi! :roll: Why oh why is all my money tied up in my 63! :lol:

54 Gertie wrote:

i just asked if i could buy it and was told no!!!! :shock:

Car less.....
54 Gertie
15 years ago

i just asked if i could buy it and was told no!!!! :shock:

69project wrote:

Why? What did you offer him for it ? (if its not a rude question):wink: :lol:

It looks like a lovely car and the dealer sticker that I was told was on the floor (guessing sill) really makes me think that it is a car that has been well looked after! 😎
William
69project
15 years ago

Why? What did you offer him for it ? (if its not a rude question):wink: :lol:

It looks like a lovely car and the dealer sticker that I was told was on the floor (guessing sill) really makes me think that it is a car that has been well looked after! 😎

54 Gertie wrote:

sorry i put that wrong,i asked my fiancee and she said no,lol!
Car less.....
54 Gertie
15 years ago

sorry i put that wrong,i asked my fiancee and she said no,lol!

69project wrote:

:lol: :lol:

GOOD! It gives me time to weld my 63, then sell it, then buy that green 60! :wink: :lol: I wish! 😞
William