ianmac
15 years ago
I have always had a thing for low mileage unrestored VWs and I think you will agree this is one amazing example

https://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=769752 

:wink:
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
Rich Oakley
15 years ago
I concur.
47 Beetle, 56 UK Karmann Cabriolet, 56 UK Beetle, 57 UK Type 2, 59 UK Beetle, 66 UK Fastback.
kdf38
15 years ago
I think that car belonged to a former VW club member in Houson when it had about 6200 miles.

Mike
Mike
Texas
Nov. 1947 +
Febr 1949 shell
54 Gertie
15 years ago
Drool!

UserPostedImage

If it was RHD and had the salt and pepper style interior then I would be on my way out to find a cash machine not properly secured down! :wink: :lol:
William
GKL 7
15 years ago
That's a beautiful car.
But Drew is very expensive,i enquired over the X-Gary Constantine brown split and reeled back when i was told the price.
I don't doubt for one moment, his cars are all quality.But i found the prices prohibative,even when we had a good exchange rate.
The '63 he also has for sale is another Stunner.Yes for sure, Drew deals with quality...  2583958.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
kdf38
15 years ago
Yes, it's too bad it's not in the hands of an enthusiast/regular person instead of a dealer.

That's a beautiful car.
But Drew is very expensive,i enquired over the X-Gary Constantine brown split and reeled back when i was told the price.
I don't doubt for one moment, his cars are all quality.But i found the prices prohibative,even when we had a good exchange rate.
The '63 he also has for sale is another Stunner.Yes for sure, Drew deals with quality...

'50 Karmann wrote:

Mike
Texas
Nov. 1947 +
Febr 1949 shell
lifeintheslowlane
15 years ago
Here's one from Sao Paulo, Brazil:

One previous owner who died shortly after it was bought. It has been stored from 1963 until last year. It has 9956Kms (6220mls) on the clock.
The car is a 1962 from the Brazilian factory and even has the original tyres.

It belongs to Luiz who owns a VW repair and restoration shop in Sao Paulo and has a great collection of aircooled VWs which includes a 1950 Kombi.

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

It's not for sale as far as I know...but I could ask.:wink:
John.
mrsherbie
15 years ago
Gosh! :shock: Both lovely. Imagine the pain of even putting a few miles on those! I think I would be proud to be a trailer queen!
I have spent 2 days this week polishing up what I thought was a pretty ok og paint gulf blue 62, but now it just looks really tatty! :lol:
"it'll wreck the patina you haven't worked so hard to create" - 50Karmann
lifeintheslowlane
15 years ago
Interesting little aside on the Brazilian '62...they had a 30hp engine. Brazilian VWs never had the 34hp 1200cc engine although their Beetles had the 1300 and 1500 later into the '60s.
John.
vicpolky
15 years ago
Wow, that is a beauty. Love it. :d :beer: