lou cypher
14 years ago
I'm thinking on making some single port Okrasa style manifolds.
I'm already going to make 3 sets for myself but was wondering if anyone else would be interested? I will only make a maximum of 10 sets.
This is NOT a business venture, but just a way of helping people out who want to run twin carbs on 30hp heads.

I don't know if Guido makes or has these, but if he does. then I will only be making for myself
I will NOT be making the carb linkage as Alejandro makes this already.

I will use my Okrasa manifolds as a template for height, shape etc.

just testing the water to see response, if no takers then no problem!

Buying manifolds will NOT get you in the "Oldtimer Oldspeed Club" it's invitation only :roll:

Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
pre67vw
14 years ago

I'm thinking on making some single port Okrasa style manifolds.
I'm already going to make 3 sets for myself but was wondering if anyone else would be interested? I will only make a maximum of 10 sets.
This is NOT a business venture, but just a way of helping people out who want to run twin carbs on 30hp heads.

I don't know if Guido makes or has these, but if he does. then I will only be making for myself
I will NOT be making the carb linkage as Alejandro makes this already.

I will use my Okrasa manifolds as a template for height, shape etc.

just testing the water to see response, if no takers then no problem!

Buying manifolds will NOT get you in the "Oldtimer Oldspeed Club" it's invitation only :roll:

lou cypher wrote:

I think Guido has made these in the past, not sure he still does. I bought a set for my 1300 but they didn't fit, my heads have the inlet port that are angled.

What is the "Oldtimer Oldspeed Club"?  IMG_2163.JPG You have insufficient rights to see the content.
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
lou cypher
14 years ago

I think Guido has made these in the past, not sure he still does. I bought a set for my 1300 but they didn't fit, my heads have the inlet port that are angled.

pre67vw wrote:

They are not really what I had in mind.

I don't understand how they work as the balance pipes are the same lenght, angle.
The heads are off-set so the balance pipe needs to be:?

These also use standard type manifold connection with the brass ring, mine won't, will need some slight head mods :lol:

more like this but single port!

UserPostedImage