Sunroof53
14 years ago
This is a new one to me. There is some nice vintage stuff on here as well as custom.I wonder if the uk version will go online.I hope this isnt the the beginning of digital magazines ,I happen to work in the printing industry:(

https://content.yudu.com/A182nq/VWUSA01B 
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
54 Gertie
14 years ago
Yes that is a bit odd! :shock: However I an the sort of person who would far sooner read a manual in front of me rather than reading it on a computer screen!

Well laid out and the videos are nice touch however! 😎

However, I think ill stick to my paper copy thanks! :lol: I suppose if your traveling or live in a place where you cant get it then this could be ideal! :d
William
55Kab
14 years ago
Well at least they've got the best cars in there, the one on page 8 is particulary nice! :wink: :lol: :lol:

Sunroof53
14 years ago
The video idea is a nice touch ,especially useful for those how to articles.Dont think many people would pay for it though as most things Vw are well documented for free .I agree though its not the same on a computor screen and i still buy the odd volksworld or ultra vw if there somthing that grabs my attention.
55Kab
14 years ago

its not the same on a computor screen

Sunroof53 wrote:

Agree. Although the t'internet seems to rule our lives today I still prefer to sit down and read a magazine rather than look at it on-line. Having said that I do read The Times on-line!

However, this is a good idea as I see it as complimenting the magazine rather than replacing it.

JonGilbert
14 years ago
Hey guys,

Thanks for the comments.

VolksWorld USA will always be FREE and is solely made for a bit of light entertainment and to give you a bit more information about particular feature cars. Plus the video means you can actually see the cars in action.

It's supposed to supplement the paper mag - it will never replace it and there are no plans to put the paper version online for free (it currently is available digitally as a subscription but I'm not here to chat about that ;))

So if you like it and fancy getting a free VW fix every month to your inbox all you have to do is enter your email address in the sign up box (found on the contents page, page 17 and the back page), fill out the form that opens (you don't have to fill it in if you really don't want too but it helps our stats if you do) and click submit.

That's it - no catch - no fee - just free VW media.

I'm working on issue 2 which has some cool cars in it and will have a few new added features to further enhance your interaction.

Anyway, cheers again for the comments, and remember to sign up as we won't always be putting the links up in forums or on banner ads 😉

Take care, Jon

www.volksworld.com
www.volksworldusa.com
vwnutter53
14 years ago
Check this out, if you sign up using the link below before 1 July you get entered into a free prize draw to win $500 to spend on VW parts.

We want you to spread the word by recommending VolksWorld USA to at least 3 of your VW friends by forwarding them this email and link.

As an incentive any of your friends that sign up before the end of June will automatically be entered into a prize draw for both of you to win $500.00 to share and spend on anything VW.

Send your friends this link VolksWorld USA Magazine  to view issue 1 of VolksWorld USA and make sure to remind them to sign up on the last page, it's free every month!
JonGilbert
14 years ago
Howdy doo!

I just thought I'd log in and let you all know that VolksWorld USA Issue 2 is now available to view.

You can check it out here: www.volksworld.com/vwusa02

Cheers,

Jon