brille52
14 years ago
I don`t remember,how long I was searching for it, years and years - I never found a COMPLETE one - some pieces,yes, but......
And now it happened! We mounted the Dehne fuel gauge today - it works perfect. Driving home this evening and seeing this little light shining from the gauge,........crazy!

Let`s hope, that everybody,who has been at the show, made his own,little,BIG, score !!

a8)  Hessisch Oldendorf 2009 365.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Hessisch Oldendorf 2009 374.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Hessisch Oldendorf 2009 377.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
pre67vw
14 years ago
It's a brave man who cuts into that dash, even for such a nice accessory!! Not a good time to slip :shock:

I know how happy you were to get it and it looks GREAT 😎
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
oval56
14 years ago
looks great :wink: on your car
www.oval56.de
www.oval56.com

DBK Germany
vintagevw
14 years ago
Hi Andreas, it was a real pleasure to meet you and to see how your seats are now! :wink:
Wat is het fijn om lesbisch te zijn!
heb623
14 years ago
:evil: ..... is that a radio on the right?:roll:
:lol: ..... It looks more like a sonar out of a sub marine!!:shock:

Never the less it looks al very very nice!!!

:twisted: ET
I ’ll never regret the things I did wrong!
I only regret the good things I did for the wrong people!
GKL 7
14 years ago
It just gets better and better.
One day you will sell me this car,i can feel it.
brille52
14 years ago
Thanks !!
You make me laugh,George! You know, always smiling....Anyway,I think, you have to work it out with Rob then,because, I can`t sell this car without asking him. I did the fault once, it will not happen again !:wink:
I can`t explain that Dehne tic. In 1998 I had a barn-find-split with a lot of optionals - in a desperate moment I sold it,without taking out anything of that car. A week later I started searching for a Dehne clock,
(the split had one mounted)and I swear,nothing was so hard to find, than that optional! But since the last weekend, my sleep is much better !:wink:
Sorry for boring you with this story, but I am simply happy !

a8)

ET,this is a HEBSUBMARINE,didn`t you know that ???!!! :wink:

Hey Pascal! How was your trip back home? Since you sound happy everything worked fine, I suppose.Without you I never would have changed the seats- you woke me up! Your and Thomases Heb are much more than great- I would not change a thing- You are very lucky guys !! Thanks again for your help !!

a8)

Barnfind 006.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
oval56
14 years ago

Thanks !!
You make me laugh,George! You know, always smiling....Anyway,I think, you have to work it out with Rob then,because, I can`t sell this car without asking him. I did the fault once, it will not happen again !:wink:
I can`t explain that Dehne tic. In 1998 I had a barn-find-split with a lot of optionals - in a desperate moment I sold it,without taking out anything of that car. A week later I started searching for a Dehne clock,
(the split had one mounted)and I swear,nothing was so hard to find, than that optional! But since the last weekend, my sleep is much better !:wink:
Sorry for boring you with this story, but I am simply happy !

a8)

ET,this is a HEBSUBMARINE,didn`t you know that ???!!! :wink:

Hey Pascal! How was your trip back home? Since you sound happy everything worked fine, I suppose.Without you I never would have changed the seats- you woke me up! Your and Thomases Heb are much more than great- I would not change a thing- You are very lucky guys !! Thanks again for your help !!

a8)

brille52 wrote:

huh.... all sold with the car?? lucky new owner now if he still has it :shock: :wink:
www.oval56.de
www.oval56.com

DBK Germany
vintagevw
14 years ago
Hi Andreas, we drove about 300KM open, and then my generatorpulley exploded!
Maybe becouse it was a 30HP pulley? :lol: :lol:  Afbeelding 1744.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
mrsherbie
14 years ago
The fuel gauge looks great! and I have never seen a radio like that before, its really pretty! :d
"it'll wreck the patina you haven't worked so hard to create" - 50Karmann
Etzhold1
14 years ago
Hey Andreas,

Your dash looks just perfect now , and I'm realy happy for you that you found Finaly your Dehne !
My weekend was just perfect, Just because I was able to be there and meet you and the other VW friends from all over the world ! Believe me I'll never forget this weekend!
BTW I also never had seen a radio like that before, but I like it very much !

Pascal This is also the first exploded pulley I have seen ! I hope the explotion did not damaged other parts from your lovely car !

Regards,

Guido

Andy Sparks
14 years ago
Just scored a late dehne, and i had to look for years for a complete one. Now have a spare RHD gauge.
You can never have too many accessories on your car. 🙂
vintagevw
14 years ago
Hi Guido, no it was only the exploded pulley.
Guess I was lucky! :beer:
Dereck-J
14 years ago
Sure looks warm and cosy with the lights on 🙂