surrey67
14 years ago
Hi,
Its prob been covered a million times but is Lavenham taking place next year ? Thanks
1967 Westfalia SO42

GKL 7
14 years ago
Malc told me at H.O no more often than every four years.
But he may organise something a little smaller in between dates.
(excuse me Malc,should really have let you answer that one.But i know you get asked time and time again).
vintagevw
14 years ago
And again! :lol:
Wat is het fijn om lesbisch te zijn!
surrey67
14 years ago
Any more news on a "mini" Lavenham , 2010 ?
1967 Westfalia SO42

Adrian Is working abroad until Christmas so I'm hoping to discuss some ideas with him in the new year.

If we do try and organise something, it will be a very informal meeting at an interesting location.

Malc
It's hard to say what my girlfriend does for a living...

...She sells sea shells on the sea shore!
surrey67
14 years ago
That would be great Malc as i has to miss Lavenham due to a family illness , theres not enough "stockish" shows here in the UK
1967 Westfalia SO42

any updates on this? :d
54 Gertie
14 years ago

any updates on this? :d

Robb wrote:

X2 :d
William
Robb
14 years ago
i need a deadline to get my 67 done for, and Stanford is too close :lol:
VW Stan
14 years ago
Hi Everyone,
Nothing happening this year I'm afraid but, hopefully we'll start talking to The Lavenham Parish Council soon about the 2012 show.

Malc
It's hard to say what my girlfriend does for a living...

...She sells sea shells on the sea shore!
Robb
14 years ago
cool thanks for the update Stan. :)

Stanford Hall until then :d
Vicbowling
14 years ago
That's too bad that you aren't having a show this year. If I can't look at vintage vehicles I can at least see some vintage car images though. I've discovered a nice framed poster or two of old cars and I'm going to add a couple of vintage images to my living room, I think.
pp
  • pp
13 years ago

A nice 4 page article about the 2009 Lavenham show has just been published in Belgian/Dutch "Boxertje Magazine", issue nr.35, with as special theme "Vintage VW shows":

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Thanks to Bram Keijsers (member of the board of the LVWCN) for writing the article, and congratulations to the organisers for putting up this great show. We hope to cover the 2012 edition as well in our magazine.

Best regards from Belgium,
Paul Peeters
www.boxertje.com 

See you there in 2012 😎
www.ppress.be  - Classic Car Photography
Standard split
13 years ago
All those Hebs, and Rob can't get himself just one. He's going to settle for a 412 whatever that is:?

Rattletrap – the Volkswagen Beetle that has covered an incredible mileage equivalent to over 35 times around the planet :omg:
Running nifty since 1950… the King of Volkswagens:beer: Why not make friends with this famous little VW – he's on facebook!
:d
http://forums.pre67vw.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=16378 
55Kab
13 years ago

A nice 4 page article about the 2009 Lavenham show has just been published in Belgian/Dutch "Boxertje Magazine", issue nr.35, with as special theme "Vintage VW shows":

UserPostedImage

pp wrote:

H'mmm, looks like a nice feature Paul ^^^

Think I'd like to get hold of a copy of that mag > I've sent you a PM. :wink:

Emily's dad
13 years ago

Hi,
Its prob been covered a million times but is Lavenham taking place next year ? Thanks

surrey67 wrote:

You might like our little shindig

THE FIRST MAJ. IVAN HIRST VOLKSWAGEN SHOW
IN ASSOCIATION WITH THE R.E.M.E MUSEUM

The Corps of Royal Electrical and Mechanical Engineers (REME) and Volkswagen have a long history together from the end of the Second World War and the intervention of a young British Army officer whose actions changed the future of the fledgling giant of European motoring.

On Sunday September 26th 2010 the REME Museum at the Arborfield Garrison Nr Reading, UK. Will be hosting a ‘meet up’ for Volkswagen enthusiasts and officially unveiling their new exhibition dedicated to the memory of that officer Major Ivan Hirst (REME).

There will be a display of early VWs and for the first time, Maj. Hirst’s 1:10 Scale Beetle (presented by Volkswagen as a token of there esteem) will be in its own display for the first time.
https://reallysimplesites.co.uk 
http://ivanhirst.com  and the Ivan Hirst Volkswagen meeting! UserPostedImage