Sambaguy
14 years ago
I want to now how a correct rear body mount looks like for 1949 Hebmuller.

On the ´49 limousine the body mount has not the extra reinforment plate behind the mount. The mount or bracket itself has the plain design different from the 1950 model.

Has the Hebmuller mount any extra reinforcements?

Maybe someone of you have a picture of an original and untouched piece.

Sambaguy
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
oval56
14 years ago

I want to now how a correct rear body mount looks like for 1949 Hebmuller.

On the ´49 limousine the body mount has not the extra reinforment plate behind the mount. The mount or bracket itself has the plain design different from the 1950 model.

Has the Hebmuller mount any extra reinforcements?

Maybe someone of you have a picture of an original and untouched piece.

Sambaguy

Sambaguy wrote:

my januar 50 has it like this:

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage
the only diffenrece is that hebmüller hase placed an extra reinforcement into the standard as it came from vw

www.oval56.de
www.oval56.com

DBK Germany
Sambaguy
14 years ago
Thanks a lot for the pictures! That is what i was looking for, but i wonder if it looks similar on the 49`s.

Sambaguy
oval56
14 years ago

Thanks a lot for the pictures! That is what i was looking for, but i wonder if it looks similar on the 49`s.

Sambaguy

Sambaguy wrote:

peters 49 has also some reinforcements and also without the dampermount, but it has been replaced in the 70ies so we do not know what original was there.
www.oval56.de
www.oval56.com

DBK Germany
zelensis61
14 years ago
THis is how it looks on Christians Heb. Never replaced part.
The body of a heb was made out of a regular sedan on wich the roof was not mounted in the factory at Wolfsburg.
So it should look like a split from the same date. (minus the time needed to make the heb and ship it back- like 3 months)

12210.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
ZELENSIS, coachbuilt body from the 50's on a vw platform made in Belgium. Peter the heb detective
oval56
14 years ago

THis is how it looks on Christians Heb. Never replaced part.
The body of a heb was made out of a regular sedan on wich the roof was not mounted in the factory at Wolfsburg.
So it should look like a split from the same date. (minus the time needed to make the heb and ship it back- like 3 months)

zelensis61 wrote:

same as my jauar 50
www.oval56.de
www.oval56.com

DBK Germany