pre67vw
2010-03-23T18:06:41Z
Went over to Newport Pagnell at the weekend for the opening of a new shop called Magic of Motoring (https://www.magicofmotoring.com). These are the people behind the retro shell petrol station at the Goodwood Revival show. There was also Export 56 there who deal in old Porsches, so quite a few nice 356's to look at.

Here's my video:

Magic of Motoring 
pre67vw attached the following image(s):

Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
Sponsor


(Register and log-in to hide thread adverts)
Jules
2010-04-03T01:19:21Z
Excellent job Rob, looks very professional and very good quality.
Nice Spyder.... I wonder if it was on loan from Porsche.. looks a bit like their one, but then they do all look a bit the same!!
Bit of luck that 911 'cruising through' at the end and i particularly like the way you closed it!!

pre67vw
2010-04-03T09:58:39Z
Jules wrote:

Excellent job Rob, looks very professional and very good quality.
Nice Spyder.... I wonder if it was on loan from Porsche.. looks a bit like their one, but then they do all look a bit the same!!
Bit of luck that 911 'cruising through' at the end and i particularly like the way you closed it!!



Cheers Jules!

911 cruising was a bit of luck yeah, although I was waiting there for some time for something interesting to roll by - hoping for a 356 as it was around home time... but thought the 911 would do.
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
GKL 7
2010-04-03T14:27:39Z
What camera are you using Rob? That is nice quality recording.
356boy
2010-04-03T19:30:20Z
bugger! i've been waiting for this place to open and missed it
54 Gertie
2010-04-03T19:46:53Z
Stunning videos! 😎 That slider is a nifty bit of kit.
William
pre67vw
2010-04-03T23:06:40Z
Originally Posted by: ' 

What camera are you using Rob? That is nice quality recording.



It's a Canon DSLR
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
RockStock
2010-04-04T07:04:22Z
nice film!
this was just down the road from me too; didnt know about it. a friend went.

the slider shots..how is that done...i guess you need to use a tripod?
StockRocks
pre67vw
2010-04-04T11:33:03Z
RockStock wrote:



the slider shots..how is that done...i guess you need to use a tripod?



https://www.glidetrack.com/ 

You can use them with and without a tripod, but the view tends to be pretty low without one...
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW