A couple of comments:
- What badges is the Alfa owner searching for? The long and narrow ones on the bottom of the front fender, or the chromed script on the engine lid?
- For the fender badges, there are the silver ones and the gold ones. All Beeskows have gold ones and the rivet holes are about 15mm closer on these than on the later silver ones.
- Guido - you write "round badges" - which are these? The red ones on the Lawrence?
- For both silver-badge, gold-badge or script - I guess HO is your best source.
- The generic VIN-plate .... here is a pic of an original used by Rometsch in 1954:
So; one wide blank-field on the top, and 5 rows of detail-fields underneath. Multiple variants of these were sold back then, and still today...
If somebody has great contacts for great quality such repros - drop us a line at www.rometschregistry.org. We would like to reproduce the exact copy.
A search on "typenschild" on ebay.de brings up a variety of versions, and from time to time some which are virtually exactly like original will show up. Here is one that could be used, but is not exact:https://cgi.ebay.de/Blanko-Typenschild-Anhaengertypenschild-Neutral-Anhaenger_W0QQitemZ170451300490QQcmdZViewItemQQptZPKW_Anh%C3%A4nger_Ersatzteile?hash=item27afb0708a