GKL 7
  •  GKL 7
  • pre67vw Junkie Topic Starter
2010-04-04T18:17:50Z
How long has this been for sale,seems like years.
I'd have got fed up and pushed it off a cliff by now.


http://www.volkszone.com.../showthread.php?t=632228 
Sponsor


(Register and log-in to hide thread adverts)
54 Gertie
2010-04-04T20:39:54Z
And he's added $8000 to the asking price since 2007 :shock:
William
Andy Sparks
2010-04-07T23:24:26Z
Think even the mods are pissed off with this one, mods lockes it fairly quickly.

Saw the build up pictures ages ago, they left the IGP stickers on the replacement door bottoms, Nice weight to those panels, nearly took my fingers off touching the trailing edge of one of their wings.
Put those panels on the front of your bug, you would have to lower it to make it look stock.
You can never have too many accessories on your car. 🙂
JD
  •  JD
  • pre67vw Junkie
2010-04-08T08:05:15Z
There´s a real one for sale in Germany for a trifling 139000euros at the mo.
"John, you need to get a grip and STOP MOANING AT EVERYTHING. ThumbDown "
UserPostedImage
heb623
2010-04-08T13:48:22Z
JD wrote:

There´s a real one for sale in Germany for a trifling 139000euros at the mo.



http://suchen.mobile.de 
I saw that Heb before, just can't remember where!!:lol:

:twisted: ET
I ’ll never regret the things I did wrong!
I only regret the good things I did for the wrong people!
vintagebug
2010-04-08T13:54:16Z
heb623 wrote:



I saw that Heb before, just can't remember where!!:lol:

:twisted: ET



That's just an age-related thing ET!! :lol:


Dave
"When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading"
heb623
2010-04-08T15:52:20Z
vintagebug wrote:



That's just an age-related thing ET!! :lol:



Why don't you just say than that I am old?:shock:

:twisted: ET
I ’ll never regret the things I did wrong!
I only regret the good things I did for the wrong people!
vintagebug
2010-04-08T17:06:49Z
heb623 wrote:



Why don't you just say than that I am old?:shock:

:twisted: ET



Would I say a thing like that about you ET?? 😮 :roll:

As if... :wink:

Dave
"When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading"
GKL 7
  •  GKL 7
  • pre67vw Junkie Topic Starter
2010-04-08T18:54:22Z
vintagebug wrote:



Would I say a thing like that about you ET?? 😮 :roll:

As if... :wink:



NO but i would..
E.T YOU ARE OLD:shock:
heb623
2010-04-08T20:19:06Z
Originally Posted by: ' 



NO but i would..
E.T YOU ARE OLD:shock:



George thanks a lot!!:lol:

:twisted: ET
I ’ll never regret the things I did wrong!
I only regret the good things I did for the wrong people!
vintagebug
2010-04-08T22:29:36Z
Originally Posted by: ' 



NO but i would..
E.T YOU ARE OLD:shock:



Ah George, you've just shot yourself in the foot 😳 - I know ET is old but I didn't say it because I want him to buy me a beer at the next show...

:beer:

Dave
"When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading"
heb623
2010-04-09T06:59:09Z
vintagebug wrote:



Ah George, you've just shot yourself in the foot 😳 - I know ET is old but I didn't say it because I want him to buy me a beer at the next show...

:beer:



When you go on like this much further I am not[-x going to buy you two any beers anymore ever!:lol:

:twisted: ET


I ’ll never regret the things I did wrong!
I only regret the good things I did for the wrong people!
vintagebug
2010-04-09T10:53:53Z
heb623 wrote:



When you go on like this much further I am not[-x going to buy you two any beers anymore ever!:lol:

:twisted: ET



What do you mean "any more"??- you've never bought me a beer since I've known you!! :wink: :beer:


Dave
"When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading"
heb623
2010-04-09T11:16:11Z
vintagebug wrote:



What do you mean "any more"??- you've never bought me a beer since I've known you!! :wink: :beer:



So when we were together in Huckeswagen last time I ordered a bucket of water for you and Jean? Don't think so!!![-x

:twisted: ET
I ’ll never regret the things I did wrong!
I only regret the good things I did for the wrong people!
vintagebug
2010-04-09T13:19:42Z
heb623 wrote:



So when we were together in Huckeswagen last time I ordered a bucket of water for you and Jean? Don't think so!!![-x

:twisted: ET



Ha ha!! :lol: I was waiting for that response ET... :wink: Yes, I know you bought us a drink in the hotel at Huckeswagen. How can I forget it- it was the hotel where the bar staff wanted to go home so they refused to turn the lights on & made us sit in the dark with our drinks!! Eventually they switched on one light above our table, how kind of them!

Dave
"When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading"
GKL 7
  •  GKL 7
  • pre67vw Junkie Topic Starter
2010-04-09T19:02:26Z
Yes ET has very deep pockets and very short arms.
But only two people on here buy less beer than E.T,That's Vintagebug and the meanest thing on two legs Chris:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Chris
2010-04-09T22:03:11Z
Originally Posted by: ' 

Yes ET has very deep pockets and very short arms.
But only two people on here buy less beer than E.T,That's Vintagebug and the meanest thing on two legs Chris:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:



I resemble that statement 😳

Have to agree about Dave though :wink:
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day.
GKL 7
  •  GKL 7
  • pre67vw Junkie Topic Starter
2010-04-09T23:18:30Z
Chris wrote:



I resemble that statement



Made you post for the first time in three months 'tho.:wink:
pre67vw
2010-04-09T23:24:03Z
why did you leave me out? I'm tight as well (and proud of it :wink: )
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
GKL 7
  •  GKL 7
  • pre67vw Junkie Topic Starter
2010-04-09T23:28:42Z
OK you're tight.But you run this place,for us to come and enjoy,so we buy you the beer:beer:
Similar Topics
Users browsing this topic