13 years ago
Do not buy any Volkswagen parts from this guy he is a total Rip Off:wink:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 

Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
Rich Oakley
13 years ago
What happened George?
47 Beetle, 56 UK Karmann Cabriolet, 56 UK Beetle, 57 UK Type 2, 59 UK Beetle, 66 UK Fastback.
pre67vw
13 years ago
I don't think he ever has anything for sale thats worth buying anyway...
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
lifeintheslowlane
13 years ago

I don't think he ever has anything for sale thats worth buying anyway...

pre67vw wrote:

BADGES...JUDSON BADGES...and a F***IN Bargain at that!!

Find me a dissatisfied customer and you'll find a whineing, wingeing lame-brain of a nocount arse-wipe.

Customer relations a speciality.:d

John.
pre67vw
13 years ago
OK, before this gets out of hand... :roll:

It's a link to your own profile, no matter who clicks on it - so no need for anyone to get upset.

:beer:
:lol:

Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
54 Gertie
13 years ago

OK, before this gets out of hand... :roll:

It's a link to your own profile, no matter who clicks on it - so no need for anyone to get upset.

:beer:
:lol:

pre67vw wrote:

You should see the kerfuffle this caused on VZi a few years ago. Titled "Is this the ugliest person on Facebook?"

Death threats and all :lol:
William
lifeintheslowlane
13 years ago

You should see the kerfuffle this caused on VZi a few years ago. Titled "Is this the ugliest person on Facebook?"

Death threats and all :lol:

54 Gertie wrote:

Yeah I had a strong suspicion that was the case...but I'm never one to miss a chance to promote my badges. 
John.
13 years ago
That guy is not only handsome, but sold lots of good stuff yesterday at stanford hall.. 😉
www.vwoval.co.uk
55Kab
13 years ago

That guy is not only handsome, but sold lots of good stuff yesterday at stanford hall.. ;)

JULIANROBINSON wrote:

Forget what he sold at SH, what I want to know is what pics he took at SH...

13 years ago

Forget what he sold at SH, what I want to know is what pics he took at SH...

55Kab wrote:

I didnt even get to see the show.. I was there from 7.30 am to about 4.30pm and missed it all! :cry:
www.vwoval.co.uk
Chris
13 years ago

Do not buy any Volkswagen parts from this guy he is a total Rip Off:wink:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 

'50 Karmann wrote:

As you can see, most of the recent pictures are all biking ones. Another one of my passions, which at the moment is taking up too much time :oops: I'm just waiting for the right opportunity to get on with the oval. I need Malc to confirm Lavenham for 2012(?) so I have a target to aim for :wink:

Cheers George, now where was your Facebook profile :lol:

P.S. Happy Birthday Rob :wink:
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day.
GKL 7
  • GKL 7
  • pre67vw Junkie Topic Starter
13 years ago

As you can see, most of the recent pictures are all biking ones. Another one of my passions, which at the moment is taking up too much time :oops: I'm just waiting for the right opportunity to get on with the oval. I need Malc to confirm Lavenham for 2012(?) so I have a target to aim for :wink:

Chris wrote:

:lol: Chris ONLY YOU can see it. DUH!!!!