samghia
2010-05-18T23:01:27Z
Bad Camberg dates announced 24-26 June 2011 :d
53 Oval
63 Ghia
64 Deluxe
71 Fastback
95 Golf Karmann Cabrio
Sponsor


(Register and log-in to hide thread adverts)
JD
  •  JD
  • pre67vw Junkie
2010-05-18T23:15:30Z
Woo-hoo!!
"John, you need to get a grip and STOP MOANING AT EVERYTHING. ThumbDown "
UserPostedImage
54 Gertie
2010-05-18T23:32:00Z
Was having this conversation only this evening...
William
vintagebug
2010-05-19T13:51:20Z

Excellent news! Need to start thinking about booking hotels already... :wink:


Dave
"When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading"
GKL 7
2010-05-19T18:56:23Z
vintagebug wrote:

Excellent news! Need to start thinking about booking hotels already... :wink:




That passport must be full by now Dave.
And where's your Black Forest pics?
fantakid
2010-05-19T19:27:40Z
Hi,
i booked tody also in Camburg and a lot of rooms were already full - so who needs a room hurry up

Christian
zelensis61
2010-05-19T19:34:30Z
I had send the mail to the house keeper...hoop to get some good news that it is availeble.
Last time I had a very nice ferienwohnung.
Looking forward to it, altough it is still a bit away.
30 mai I go to Dusseldorf; Meilenwerk meeting. Hope to see some nice Hebs.:lol:
ZELENSIS, coachbuilt body from the 50's on a vw platform made in Belgium. Peter the heb detective
Bengt H
2010-05-19T21:45:00Z
Sorry to say that it was the worst weekend that they coult chose :twisted: , its the midsummer weekend here in Sweden witch is a very big familyweekend and it means that not many Swedes are able to come!!:roll: :roll:

Have fun :beer: :beer:
vintagebug
2010-05-19T23:39:59Z
Originally Posted by: ' 

That passport must be full by now Dave.
And where's your Black Forest pics?



The passport still has a bit of room for a few more stamps George!

I didn't take many photos at the Oberwolfach meet, I think I was still shaking too much from the drive over the mountain from our hotel! :lol: It was a bit of a hairy-scary 15km through dense forest on a single track road with VERY steep drops. And lots of tracks running off in all directions, with no signposts... needless to say we got lost a couple of times. But that's all part of the big adventure... :wink:



Dave
"When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading"
JD
  •  JD
  • pre67vw Junkie
2010-05-20T08:42:01Z
vintagebug wrote:

And lots of tracks running off in all directions, with no signposts... needless to say we got lost a couple of times. But that's all part of the big adventure... :wink:



Just remember when you´re down there - if you come across a cottage made of gingerbread - KEEP DRIVING!
"John, you need to get a grip and STOP MOANING AT EVERYTHING. ThumbDown "
UserPostedImage
oval56
2010-05-20T08:49:40Z
i tried to book, but i got no matchin place with garage for the night....

last time our hearttaillights, and semaphore and also cheap eggtailights where stolen from our car's :evil:
GKL 7
2010-05-20T17:30:27Z
oval56 wrote:

last time our hearttaillights, and semaphore and also cheap eggtailights where stolen from our car's :evil:



Was that you with the green oval?
Turned up at the hotel in the hills and booked a garage,i was speaking with you in the hotel foyer if it was.What a shame.
I know who you are now:wink:
oval56
2010-05-20T18:44:57Z
Originally Posted by: ' 

Was that you with the green oval?
Turned up at the hotel in the hills and booked a garage,i was speaking with you in the hotel foyer if it was.What a shame.
I know who you are now:wink:




no, our car was a black 55, and a diamondgreen 57... and a 53 standard

not the only cars where something was missing in the end of the show :twisted: :cry:
GKL 7
2010-05-20T18:52:14Z
Terrible.
Would be interesting to know who was responsible.
The guy i was talking to was distraught,they had twisted his semaphores like corkscrews.
It was obviously done in malice,there was no financial reward,the things were destroyed.
oval56
2010-05-20T19:31:18Z
Originally Posted by: ' 

Terrible.
Would be interesting to know who was responsible.
The guy i was talking to was distraught,they had twisted his semaphores like corkscrews.
It was obviously done in malice,there was no financial reward,the things were destroyed.




we got it from the insurance, but this should not the normal thing that your insurance have to cover things which others will sale on ebay later


stupid idiots is all i can say to such guy's...
zelensis61
2010-05-20T20:17:50Z
That is a shame someone steel parts from a car.
I just got confirmation on my ferienwohnung...it is booked. The same house as in 2007.
Now I need some savings to do..:? for :beer:
ZELENSIS, coachbuilt body from the 50's on a vw platform made in Belgium. Peter the heb detective
69project
2010-05-21T15:46:56Z
does anyone have any links to these hotels....with garages :cry:
Car less.....
vintagebug
2010-05-21T15:58:00Z
fantakid wrote:

Hi,
i booked tody also in Camburg and a lot of rooms were already full - so who needs a room hurry up

Christian



Can anyone recommend any hotels in or around Bad Camberg? I've looked at a few on the internet but they all tell me they're full over that weekend... 😞

Dave
"When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading"
zelensis61
2010-05-21T16:46:20Z
Search for "unterkunfte " ferienwohnung, gastezimmer and you will find some houses...
Maybe when it is full, you have to go a bit further away if you have a car with you, that should not be a problem.

Greetings. Peter
ZELENSIS, coachbuilt body from the 50's on a vw platform made in Belgium. Peter the heb detective
GKL 7
2010-05-21T19:06:43Z
Malc
Have you been on to that nice place you stayed in last time.It was so much better than ours:lol:
PM me the details if you would,don't let the cat out of the bag:wink:
Similar Topics
Users browsing this topic