samghia
13 years ago
Wonder if anyone can help put my registration in but have heard nothing tryed the phone numbers came up as not obtainable and have emailed to see if my car made it in anybody got a number I couls try them on,convinced I used correct code etc but not 100% sure.

Any help appreciated.

Cheers Mark
53 Oval
63 Ghia
64 Deluxe
71 Fastback
95 Golf Karmann Cabrio
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
Mattbullibus
13 years ago
Hi there

I too have not had any reply for a few days.
My 52 BD has been accepted into the show and i have sent my money through.
I guess it takes a while for them to email everybody back.

Cheers

Matt
samghia
13 years ago
Thanks Matt maybe still make the cut then.Doh booked the ferry aleady.

Cheers
53 Oval
63 Ghia
64 Deluxe
71 Fastback
95 Golf Karmann Cabrio
RoRoVw
13 years ago

Hi there

I too have not had any reply for a few days.
My 52 BD has been accepted into the show and i have sent my money through.
I guess it takes a while for them to email everybody back.

Cheers

Matt

Mattbullibus wrote:

I don't know of anyone who has had an email back. I sent the entry form, sent the money and then after a while my details appeared on the list of entries but I've had no other communication from them.
samghia
13 years ago

I don't know of anyone who has had an email back. I sent the entry form, sent the money and then after a while my details appeared on the list of entries but I've had no other communication from them.

RoRoVw wrote:

Must admit didnt send the fee yet was waiting on acceptance maybe my downfall.:unsure:
53 Oval
63 Ghia
64 Deluxe
71 Fastback
95 Golf Karmann Cabrio
RoRoVw
13 years ago
There are still many gaps in the list of accepted entries so you might be one of those. I think that I'd send the money asap and see what happens. I know of at least one other person who sent his entry several weeks ago but only paid last week and is now waiting to see if his car appears on the list.

It seems very odd to me that there are only 12 entries from the UK. Is nobody else planning on going?
Mattbullibus
13 years ago
Hi again

Had an email back today from Markus Lottermann to say that they recieved my entry fee and that i would now go on the list. :smile:

Matt
surrey67
13 years ago

Hi again

Had an email back today from Markus Lottermann to say that they recieved my entry fee and that i would now go on the list. :smile:

Matt

Mattbullibus wrote:

Hurrah ! :thumbup:

1967 Westfalia SO42

It seems very odd to me that there are only 12 entries from the UK. Is nobody else planning on going?

RoRoVw wrote:

Probably lots of people going, just 12 taking acceptable cars.

Mike Peckham
13 years ago
I'm going with my '57 oval, haven't registered though as am happy to park the car on the side roads and not worry about paying to be on the field. Did the same last time, obviously a lot of other people did the same as there were some very interesting cars parked in the streets.

It was like stepping back into some sort of 1950s VW Heaven! :beer:

Mike
July 1957 UK supplied RHD Oval. 1972 World Champion Beetle. 1978 UK supplied RHD 1303LS Cabriolet. 1973 UK supplied RHD 1303s.
RoRoVw
13 years ago
That's good news - I'm glad to hear that there will be more than just 12 UK representatives there.

Has anyone heard if BBT are running their convoy to Camberg this time?
surrey67
13 years ago

That's good news - I'm glad to hear that there will be more than just 12 UK representatives there.

Has anyone heard if BBT are running their convoy to Camberg this time?

RoRoVw wrote:

Yes they are , evidently opening registration sometime this week,will keep you posted 😎

1967 Westfalia SO42

you have to register for the bbt cruise!?
pre67vw
13 years ago

you have to register for the bbt cruise!?

Robb wrote:

Yep, but its usually free. That way Bob knows how many people are coming and can prepare enough route maps etc.
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
Robb
13 years ago
old cars only? or do modern volkswagens count? :oops:
RoRoVw
13 years ago

Yes they are , evidently opening registration sometime this week,will keep you posted 😎

surrey67 wrote:

Brilliant! Thanks.
Rob.
pre67vw
13 years ago

old cars only? or do modern volkswagens count? :oops:

Robb wrote:

last time I tagged along with my New Beetle after my cabrio had let me down - which was kind of OK if you try to keep a low profile at the service stops etc. Unfortunately at the end of the convoy to Hessisch, they directed everyone straight into the display area where the roads were lined with people waiting to watch the arriving spectacle - there were plenty of people booing me in the NB :oops: Very embarrassing with nowhere to park!!

Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
surrey67
13 years ago

last time I tagged along with my New Beetle after my cabrio had let me down - which was kind of OK if you try to keep a low profile at the service stops etc. Unfortunately at the end of the convoy to Hessisch, they directed everyone straight into the display area where the roads were lined with people waiting to watch the arriving spectacle - there were plenty of people booing me in the NB :oops: Very embarrassing with nowhere to park!!

pre67vw wrote:

I promise not to laugh Rob ................................................:rofl: :rofl:

1967 Westfalia SO42

think i'll meet everyone there then :lol:

until i get the 67 on the road, im not sure how reliable it will be. prob worrying about nothing.

:shock:
GKL 7
13 years ago

pre67vw wrote:

I remember you driving in,you looked most uncomfortable.