pre67vw
  • pre67vw
  • Administration Topic Starter
13 years ago
I'm not sure if you'll be able to see from the photograph, but the reflector part is not the normal pressed type but instead it's cast. I think normally the chrome ring is separate as well? No VW part number or logo so presumably they're aftermarket? Anyone seen these before?  IMG_1301.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
54 Gertie
13 years ago
Odd that you have two screws holding it all in, from memory mine have a little tab/slot and a single screw.

Maybe the internals of the late 50's/60's 'Electra' accessory rear lights? They look identical to 60's light units, but with different lenses.
William
JD
  • JD
  • pre67vw Junkie
13 years ago
Someone told me these stem from the time when you had to update your old Oval style lights to ones with indicators. Lots of firms were producing them to meet demand, so yes, I`d say aftermarket.
"John, you need to get a grip and STOP MOANING AT EVERYTHING. ThumbDown "
UserPostedImage
Bjoern
13 years ago
These are Jokon-Lights from the aftermarked. Not original sold by Volkswagen but often used when the german gouverment ordered to use indicators instad the semaphores.
pre67vw
  • pre67vw
  • Administration Topic Starter
13 years ago

These are Jokon-Lights from the aftermarked. Not original sold by Volkswagen but often used when the german gouverment ordered to use indicators instad the semaphores.

Bjoern wrote:

Thanks Bjoern! :thumbup:
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW