topolino
12 years ago
how many swedish ovals are rustfree? my old thread from a couple of years ago,there are lots of pics of my 57 oval showing just how solid it is,the problem is the pics can only be viewed by doing a search of my old posts, is anyone clever enough to retrieve them and add them to this post,as i cant take new ones as dynomat type sound deadening and a carpet kit cover up the bare metal and the underside is now protected by paint.this car is as solid as andys(last triumph)57, even has 57 in the reg number as well, been thinking hard what to do with this car, i have owned it twice but have been considering selling it after following andys thread as its to good not be owned by a restorer and not a restocaler, is lowered at the moment but that can be easily reversed, its on the road and drives great but i think it should be done like andys for its long term future, so if anyone could help with the retrieval of the pics i would be greatful  oval 001.JPG You have insufficient rights to see the content.  oval 002.JPG You have insufficient rights to see the content.  oval 003.JPG You have insufficient rights to see the content.  oval 004.JPG You have insufficient rights to see the content.  oval 005.JPG You have insufficient rights to see the content.  oval 007.JPG You have insufficient rights to see the content.
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
1962bug
12 years ago
still got the one's you sent me I think, will dig them out if it's any use?
UserPostedImage
topolino
12 years ago
hi jamie,if you could tag any pictures you have onto this post that would be great,can you let dereck know i was thinking of selling the oval as he wanted first refusal,price would be £6,000 i was going to send him a PM but dont think he gets on here very often, i am taking some better pics of the oval and was going to put up a advert on the cars for sale section soon.  oval2 006.JPG You have insufficient rights to see the content.  oval2 011.JPG You have insufficient rights to see the content.
topolino
12 years ago
mmm, tried uploading some pictures only would take two images, keeps on saying pics are to big, have resized to 50% but still says to large.  oval2 008.JPG You have insufficient rights to see the content.  oval2 002.JPG You have insufficient rights to see the content.
vwhelmot
12 years ago
Video.
69project
12 years ago
i thought everything swedish was rust free...then i got my 59 ragtop!

was just like a uk car,has had lots of love now though

lovely oval by the way!
Car less.....
topolino
12 years ago
this has just been put up for sale at £6,000,finally got the pictures posted, have PM dereck j who wanted first refusal as he was the first owner ,lets see what happens, will it stay or will it go?
topolino
12 years ago
got in touch with dereck but he has no funds to buy it back, of the other interest -restocalers 5 restorers 0.
Jumbo56
12 years ago
Hi sorry to dive in on this one ,the last photo of the underside shows what i think to be KYB dampers with a urathane lower bush, would anyone know where to get the bushes from??
topolino
12 years ago
thats whelmots car send him a PM,but sure they can be obtained from SSP or coolair.