six-o-one
12 years ago
Well, It's finally here - Registration is now open...

There are a few changes from the 2008 show which are worth taking note of:

Due to the capacity of the hall for the evening function, we are limiting full registrations this year to a maximum of 150 people. Once this figure is reached, registration will be offered on a vehicle only basis at a reduced rate with no admittance to the evening function. Should additional places become available for the evening function, they will be offered to registered participants on a 'first-come' basis.

Display areas

Due to building work at Lavenham School, and to allow more space for Type 2s, we've rearranged things a little for 2012. As things stand at the start of registration these are the planned display areas. We reserve the right to change these as necessary.

Market Square:
Beetle Pre 1957, Beetle Pre 1960 Standard Model, Kubelwagen, Schwimmwagen, Type 2 Barndoor, Coachbuilt

Lavenham Press, Water Street:
Beetle Big Window 1965-1967

First Meadow, Water Street:
Beetle Small Window 1958-1964, Type 2 1956-1967, Karmann Ghia, Type 3, Vintage speed, Trade Stands

PLEASE NOTE: For 2012, VW only visitor parking will be located at the sports field on Bridge street.
and NOT in the Meadow where it was in 2008

Pricing:
Car + Driver: £22
One additional passenger: £15
Children (10-15yrs): £10

When your registration is accepted you will be emailed details on how to pay. To view the current registration list Please click the link on the registration page.

T Shirts
We are producing a limited edition T Shirt to commemorate the show which will be available in sizes from small to extra large. They will only be available at the show and will not be sold afterwards. We are giving registered participants the opportunity to order their shirts now at a discounted price to avoid any disappointment should they sell out at the show.

https://www.pre67vw.com/lavenham 

8)
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
vintagebug
12 years ago
YAAAAAAAAAAAAYYY!!! :thumbup:

:rofl:

Dave
"When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading"
surrey67
12 years ago
Woohoo !
1967 Westfalia SO42

Form doesnt work for me will have to email the organisers can anyone mail me a address as the one on the for uses outlook which i dont have
Cheers
six-o-one
12 years ago

Form doesnt work for me will have to email the organisers can anyone mail me a address as the one on the for uses outlook which i dont have
Cheers

stock 63 wrote:

Hi,
Drop me an email with all the info the form asks for and a picture of your car and I'll sort it out for you.

Regards,
Malcolm

[email protected]
Fernando Pal
12 years ago
Ok, number 12, see you 23rd June
FP
11 sedan de luxe oval
6/1955
early bay camper 4/1971
vintagevw
12 years ago
I tried to upload pictures but faile.... 😞
Wat is het fijn om lesbisch te zijn!
vintagebug
12 years ago

I tried to upload pictures but faile.... 😞

vintagevw wrote:

Pascal, that happened to me as well. I tried 3 times, seemingly without success (it kept telling me that the photo had not uploaded). However, I received an email from the organisers saying that my registration had been accepted & when I checked the registration list later, the pic of my car is there. So maybe it did actually work for you too!
See you at Lavenham...

Dave

Dave
"When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading"
six-o-one
12 years ago
Hi Everyone,
If anyone has problems with the image upload there are a few things worth trying...

Make sure the images are quite small. Around 600 pixels wide @ 72dpi will be fine.
If you're sending Jpegs, check that the file extension is .jpg and NOT .jpeg as that also seems to cause problems too.
And of course they should be rgb and not cmyk!

If you still have no luck , please send me an email containing all of the info requested on the form and attach a photo of your VW and I'll sort it out.

[email protected]

8)
Fernando Pal
12 years ago
Malcolm, one answer, when i´m registed i put 2 T-Shirts one for me and another for my daugher, but when i paypal £47, for car+drive £22, one additional passenger £15 and one T-Shirt, where is another T-Shirt for my daughter.
It´s included in price car+drive £22????????????
Thanks
FP
11 sedan de luxe oval
6/1955
early bay camper 4/1971
six-o-one
12 years ago

Malcolm, one answer, when i´m registed i put 2 T-Shirts one for me and another for my daugher, but when i paypal £47, for car+drive £22, one additional passenger £15 and one T-Shirt, where is another T-Shirt for my daughter.
It´s included in price car+drive £22????????????
Thanks

Fernando Pal wrote:

Sorry, my mistake! I've just send you a second invoice for the medium T Shirt

:smile:

Fernando Pal
12 years ago
Malcolm no problem, i pay now more £10 for the T-Shirt of the my daughter.
FP
11 sedan de luxe oval
6/1955
early bay camper 4/1971
chthemonkey
12 years ago
i've been accepted:thumbup: took three goes the first 2 had to much info from the pics and kept timing out my internet so i only sent one
stock 63
12 years ago
Its ok just sent one picture and it went through just got to wait for the yes or no fingers crossed
stock 63
12 years ago
Woohoo im in really enjoyed the first show this is going to be great
six-o-one
12 years ago
Hi,

Everyone who has registered before 07/02/12 has now been emailed a PayPal invoice.
If you have not received an invoice please check your junk mail / spam folders and filters
and email: [email protected]

Thanks
Malc

:d
six-o-one
12 years ago
Hi all,
The capacity for the evening function has been reached so registration is now offered on a vehicle only basis at £10 per vehicle.

Should additional tickets for the Saturday evening function become available, they will be offered in the order people register.

Malc

:smile:
Fernando Pal
12 years ago
Malcolm i need help for the day 22 June in Calais Port for Dover Port what´s the best ferryboat in afternoon 6/7hour for me my car and passenger my daghter.
And more cheap:smile: :smile:
Tell me the name of company for reserved or no.
Give me the contact, email please.
FP
11 sedan de luxe oval
6/1955
early bay camper 4/1971
Fernando Pal
12 years ago
Malcolm it´s ok,
P&O Ferries UK
I see the prices and ships Calais>>>>>Dover in day 22 June and 24 Dover>>>>>>>>>Calais.
Don´t has problem for us.
FP
11 sedan de luxe oval
6/1955
early bay camper 4/1971
GKL 7
12 years ago
Fernando Couldn't you sail from Santander(N.Spain)to Plymouth(England)?