heb623
  • heb623
  • pre67vw Junkie Topic Starter
12 years ago
When I took a good look under a bed in one of the bedrooms of my mansion:d today I found this!
I think it will look good in the Hebmuller when restored, don't you think so? :wink:
Only the horn button is missing!!!:omg:
Anyone has one for sale?:oops:

:twisted: ET
 steering wheel 002 (Small).JPG You have insufficient rights to see the content.  steering wheel 003 (Small) (2).JPG You have insufficient rights to see the content.  steering wheel 004 (Small).JPG You have insufficient rights to see the content.  steering wheel 007 (Small).JPG You have insufficient rights to see the content.  steering wheel 008 (Small).JPG You have insufficient rights to see the content.  steering wheel 001 (Small).JPG You have insufficient rights to see the content.
I ’ll never regret the things I did wrong!
I only regret the good things I did for the wrong people!
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
Piet
  • Piet
  • pre67vw Junkie
12 years ago
It'll look perfect!
Do the amount of splines match?
Proost! Peter.
1954 Oval L275 (in progressive refinement)
heb623
  • heb623
12 years ago

Do the amount of splines match?

Piet wrote:

I hopê so Piet, otherwise a litle bit of this:omg: :

dyn002_original_394_300_pjpeg_2523857_80bae407e3d82f002c933f8323d73217.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
vintagebug
12 years ago

Very nice, ET. You are lucky to have so many beds in your mansion that you can forget what you have under them!
Would you please look under the beds in all your other bedrooms and if you find any more nice Petri steering wheels then let me know first...

:drool:

Dave
"When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading"
Piet
  • Piet
  • pre67vw Junkie
12 years ago
https://www.bugbus.net/en/classifieds.html?&cmd=detail&id=7883 
Proost! Peter.
1954 Oval L275 (in progressive refinement)
heb623
  • heb623
12 years ago
Yes Piet I saw that too!
But the condition it is in doesn't justify's the offering price!
Offers off €500,- will be cosidered!:shock:
Sorry but where did the hobby go to?
Even for a "mansion" owner a litle bit too much!!!:rofl:

vintagebug
12 years ago

First of all, I will say that I don't know if this is the same guy... but I'm sure I've read somewhere that it is.

IF he is, then buyer beware...

https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/search.php?search_forum=14&search_fields=feedback&search_keywords=209142 

As I said, it may not be the same person.

Dave
"When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading"
GKL 7
12 years ago
Lord Lucan is probably under one of those beds in the east wing.
heb623
  • heb623
12 years ago
Hello George, member of he inner circle!:rofl:
Maybe there is a suitable horn button laying around under a bed in the west wing of your penthouse?
Can you give it a look, please? :oops:

GKL 7
12 years ago

west wing....... penthouse?

heb623 wrote:

Is that possible?:unsure:

You must want OG E.T,No repro on your lovely Heb.So i cannot help.
There was a couple of genuine St Christopher horn buttons advertised on the samba this week.

Do you need 60 or 80 mm?

One's even with our friend in Belgium

https://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=1240385 
heb623
  • heb623
12 years ago
Look what I found! (after some digging!!!)

No no, not such an expensive horn button as advertised everywere but just a plain and simple horn button!:omg:
Its stamped West Germany at the back and because I don't[-x like to show off with a made in Japan button like so many it will do the (cheaper) trick too!!
ET has spoken!:wink:

strng whl but 001 (Small).JPG You have insufficient rights to see the content.  strng whl but 002 (Small).JPG You have insufficient rights to see the content.
GKL 7
12 years ago

Look what I found! (after some digging!!!)

heb623 wrote:

[-x Sorry E.t,That is not good enough for your Heb.Go look under another bed.
heb623
  • heb623
12 years ago

[-x Sorry E.t,That is not good enough for your Heb.Go look under another bed.

GKL 7 wrote:

It has to be because I have to go and buy a mink coat for Mrs. ET!!!:p

zelensis61
11 years ago
To hijack this item, I did also find something today. Remember my find of the NOS Okrasa:roll: setup...Well, the same guy phoned me to pick up some printed items related to VW like original folders of the 70s for the VW cars...

So I drove by today and found out he had a whole set of original workshop manuals for the VW range from 1969, a parts book from july 1956 like my oval and one from may 1960, a workshopbook for bus 63, vw 1500, and 1200 from 1965 and lots of original folders...
One of the books goes complete over the 1969 Westfalia. Great lecture as I did not seen one before.
The best thing is : I got it for free. :omg: :beer:

I had only to promiss him that he could loan them if needed. I said DEAL.:thumbup:

I have to admit that I already had a parts book from 56 with the price list. So now I can put one in my oval and one on my desk. I did noticed that they both have a different serial number.  IMG_1719s.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  IMG_1728s.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  IMG_1744s.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  IMG_1745s.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  IMG_1751s.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
ZELENSIS, coachbuilt body from the 50's on a vw platform made in Belgium. Peter the heb detective