pre67vw
  • pre67vw
  • Administration Topic Starter
11 years ago
This sounds cool...

You may already know that we have a special class in the Double Twelve for VW Beetles this year. If you know of any VW Beetle owners that might be interested in actually taking part in the Double Twelve Driving Concours please do let me know. I have attached details of the competition and entry forms so that you can circulate these around your members. There is also a Coupe des Dames class for lady drivers only!

The Driving Concours is a two day event and consists of driving tests on the Saturday including a timed Test Hill ascent as well as tests on the Brooklands Banking and Finishing Straight. All entrants receive 2 admission tickets as well as entrants hospitality including refreshments and lunch over the two days in the entrants hospitality suite. The Driving Concours is great fun and can get highly competitive in a very ‘friendly’ way! On Sunday the cars are judged in a concours and the combined scores will lead to an overall class winner. These class winners are then judged to find an overall winner of the Double Twelve Trophy. Awards will be presented by HRH Prince Michael of Kent on the Sunday afternoon.

Each class will consist of 12 cars only and places are going fast so if you would like to spread the word sooner rather than later that would be marvellous!

If you have any questions do please call or email me.

I look forward to hearing from you

Best wishes
Nic

Entry Form   D12 2012 Flyer 1.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads