surrey67
11 years ago
Is it me or has Stonor Park become a bit of a also ran ? Perhaps im just a grumpy 50 year old
:shock:
1967 Westfalia SO42

pre67vw
11 years ago
Depends what you're looking for I think. Last time I went there was a distinct lack of vintage tin there, but it was pretty big on the trade stands and jumble. I was wondering if I'll bother going this year, it's not an easy place to get to from mine.

But yep, you're a grumpy 50 year old :wink:
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
BO JANGLES
11 years ago
Phil come down & see your old mates at Big Sunday instead, I guarantee you'll have a good time, we're trying real hard to get Rich (BigBulli) to have a final push & get his Barndoor there ....after a 13year resto it really is that close !:beer:
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage
surrey67
11 years ago

Phil come down & see your old mates at Big Sunday instead, I guarantee you'll have a good time, we're trying real hard to get Rich (BigBulli) to have a final push & get his Barndoor there ....after a 13year resto it really is that close !:beer:

BO JANGLES wrote:

lol Hello Bob, id say yes but............. it always bloody rains when i hit Devon so its a no from me lol, good luck :thumbup:

1967 Westfalia SO42

Id agree with the the trade stands & autojumble but yep perhaps im living in the past thinking everyone should be in a aircooled vehicle
1967 Westfalia SO42

perhaps im living in the past thinking everyone should be in a aircooled vehicle

surrey67 wrote:

Stanford Hall is still a great show and thats had water pumpers for years. Hopefully you'll enjoy Lavenham though :wink:
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
surrey67
11 years ago

Stanford Hall is still a great show and thats had water pumpers for years. Hopefully you'll enjoy Lavenham though :wink:

pre67vw wrote:

Im picturing Lavenham now Rob, this weather nice vehicles what more could you ask for oh and a curry on friday night @ The Memsaab cant wait :wink:
1967 Westfalia SO42

Stonor's Still Great Show & What a Setting ........ Yes It's Short on Vintage , But It's Great Day Out 🙂
"Mr Stock"
surrey67
11 years ago

Stonor's Still Great Show & What a Setting ........ Yes It's Short on Vintage , But It's Great Day Out 🙂

WayneMcCarthy wrote:

True the setting does take some beating esp when the Red Kites are swooping overhead :smile:
1967 Westfalia SO42

i'll be there, got the 67 booked into the concours...... :thumbup:
PK56
11 years ago
I'm going. Stonor's a great show. Looking forward to it. It doesn't attract loads of vintage beetles etc but a few real gems always turn up. Plus it is really well supported by SSVC which is always a plus :thumbup:
WayneMcCarthy
11 years ago
Who Else Is Going ? See You All Sunday !
"Mr Stock"
surrey67
11 years ago
Yep , see you there 🙂
1967 Westfalia SO42

How was it? A bit damp?
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
surrey67
11 years ago

How was it? A bit damp?

pre67vw wrote:

Just slightly Rob lol was a tad disappointing esp the ssvc lineup i guess the rain kept them away 😞
1967 Westfalia SO42

It was a bit damp and much quieter than normal but still worth the trip. I really enjoyed it. Good to catch up with a few people and meet a few others. :d

WayneMcCarthy
11 years ago
Good Day Out , Even If It Was Down on Numbers & Bit Wet !
"Mr Stock"