JULIANROBINSON
11 years ago
Just got back from a great day in the (mostly) Sun.

Thank you all for organising the event.

Great location and great people and great cars

:beer:
www.vwoval.co.uk
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
stock 63
11 years ago
Thanks guys had a great day one of the best only problem is its 4 more years to wait now
danny allen
11 years ago
Had an awesome day, good to see you Jules 🙂
69project
11 years ago
was v.good indeed today

bit of feedback i got for next time was "parking issues"/"unsure of what was where"

i enjoyed the laid back feel though

was good to see yas 203 again....

Si
Car less.....
rudolf hucker
11 years ago
My First Lavenham.

WHAT A GREAT SHOW!!

Proper cars, and real VW enthusiasts, good weather, fantastic location and most importantly very few 'Dub lifestyle' types.

Thanks to all the organisers who must have put in a great deal of effort to make this a success.:beer:

My name is David but I am a Rudolf Hucker.
Si Med
11 years ago
Looked fantastic well done guys, really gutted not to make it!
Shame its on a Saturday as I imagine a few people may be working.

Proper cars, and real VW enthusiasts and most importantly very few 'Dub lifestyle' types.

rudolf hucker wrote:

your a very bitter sad person!
54 UK rhd
AW
  • AW
  • pre67vw Junkie
11 years ago
Just bean looking at some photos on another website and it looked like the weather held out and it looked like a good show . Theres even pacos car in a line up :thumbup:in the photos. One thing i didnot see ia any Pr67 "T" Shirts being worn in the photos 😞 Wish i could have made it :oops: At least it was not held at Hebden Bridge or Todmorden :thumbdn:

Andy W
rudolf hucker
11 years ago

Si Med wrote:

Cheers..love you too.
AW
  • AW
  • pre67vw Junkie
11 years ago
No one with any photos yet ???????????????????????

Andy W
JULIANROBINSON
11 years ago
I'm just sorting through mine... they will be here soon...
www.vwoval.co.uk
rudolf hucker
11 years ago

Si Med wrote:

Been thinking about this. One of your earlier posts said that newcomers to this site may think that it is elitist and hostile. Well, we could team up, I could do the elitist bit and you could handle the hostility.:wink:

ANYHOW, LAVENHAM CRACKING GOOD SHOW!
PK56
11 years ago

No one with any photos yet ???????????????????????

Andy W

AW wrote:

I've tried putting mine up on here but no joy as yet. :roll: They are on the SSVC site though if anyone fancies a look 😎
JULIANROBINSON
11 years ago
Mine are up now... please see the thread in the Shows section.

:D
www.vwoval.co.uk
Bert53
11 years ago
Amazing show! Just as good if not better than 2008 :thumbup:

Many thanks to Malcome and the Team for all their hard work in putting it together, and a special thanks to Malc's partner Alison for keping our two girls entertained through the evening party :d

John
nicolass
11 years ago
Malcome and his team thanks for the great saturday it was awesome next time we be there again.A picture from a old lady and a new lady.

Rene & Nico from the Netherlands  016.JPG You have insufficient rights to see the content.
WayneMcCarthy
11 years ago
Big Big Thank You for Great Show ! Well Done Everyone ...............
"Mr Stock"
lifeintheslowlane
11 years ago
Had a great time...lovely location. Congratulations to all concerned, everything seemed to run very smoothly.
John.
Mike Peckham
11 years ago
Lavenham 2012 was quite possibly the best VW show I have ever been to. Despite it being smaller and there being fewer traders than at the larger shows, the day flew by and I could quite happily have stayed longer. it was great to meet old friends and make a few new ones and to see so many great, stock VWs in such an idylic setting.

Thanks to everyone who put so much effort in to making it such a successful day.

Mike
July 1957 UK supplied RHD Oval. 1972 World Champion Beetle. 1978 UK supplied RHD 1303LS Cabriolet. 1973 UK supplied RHD 1303s.
GKL 7
11 years ago
Great Show
Great Company.
An Ideal Weekend.

Thanks to every one who worked so hard to make it possible.:thumbup:
BD55
11 years ago
Thankyou to all who worked so hard, had a great time.

UserPostedImage..

Mines the Deluxe