pre67vw
  • pre67vw
  • Administration Topic Starter
11 years ago
Is it the Slough swap meet this Sunday? Anyone going?
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
Sunroof53
11 years ago
I'll be there.
lifeintheslowlane
11 years ago
I'll be there with a couple of absolute bargains whilst Rudolf will be there selling lots of his Albanian knock-offs.:wink:

Was going to the Goodwood Breakfast but the weather for the early part of the day looks crap.
John.
pre67vw
  • pre67vw
  • Administration Topic Starter
11 years ago
How was it, any bargains there?
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
lifeintheslowlane
11 years ago

How was it, any bargains there?

pre67vw wrote:

Well...yes I had a successful first 15 minutes when I sold my SS 4 tip exhaust.:smile:

The man who bought it also had a distributor I want so we're doing a deal...that's another :smile:

Rudy ripped-off a few unsuspecting youngsters and conned me into buying him and his lovely long-suffering wife, a cup of tea. That's a 😞

The early morning weather was 😶 but cleared up for the trip home so that's another. :smile:

I didn't get any tickles on my extremely nice Judson Magneto but that to all you reader's advantage as it will be appearing shortly in the Pre67vw classifieds at what I like to call, a giveaway price. That's a big :thumbup:
John.
11 years ago
I got a rusty, damaged 50's front wing... Possibly an early one? Maybe for one of my '53 s ?

I'm told it is a bargain?

Also bought an air filter and a broken early headlight...

:smile:
www.vwoval.co.uk
six-o-one
11 years ago

I got a rusty, damaged 50's front wing... Possibly an early one? Maybe for one of my '53 s ?

:smile:

JULIANROBINSON wrote:

Talking of rust, there was lots in the car park too!

Photos from Slough... 

:rofl:

Kev
  • Kev
  • pre67vw Junkie
11 years ago

Talking of rust, there was lots in the car park too!

Photos from Slough... 

:rofl:

six-o-one wrote:

Nice pics Malc, I like the first couple, the rainbow split and the moody clouds 😎

No pics of my westy though :thumbdn: :wink:
six-o-one
11 years ago

Nice pics Malc, I like the first couple, the rainbow split and the moody clouds 😎

No pics of my westy though :thumbdn: :wink:

Kev wrote:

Thanks Kev, I did take a couple of your westy but they weren't very good shots!

:unsure: