I know it is not everyone's cup of tea on here, but it is a work in progress, and will be correct at some point (with luck). There was discussing on this kab a few years ago, It is very incorrect, I know that. But thought it would be better to get it solid and drive it, than try and restore it without having the bits in the garage.
Work has been slow, as I have been finding it hard to find work down here.
I have managed to get some correct bits, i.e. 2 front beams (54/55), a good complete 55 30hp engine, and a 59 for spares, (55) gear box, brakes, original rear bumper, kabriolett semaphores, and repro rear view mirror.
The welding has been done, I have rebuilt the 1600cc that came with the car, new clutch/exhaust, new brakes all around, wipers, he is back to 5 stud wheels, and I have tried to realign the rear lid as best as I could (someone had hit it). All the winders and door locks were stuck, they have been free'd up, and the car has been under sealed.
So that's where he stands at the moment, hopefully work will become a little more perm, and I can collect some parts.
Edited by user
10 years ago
| Reason: Not specified
You can never have too many accessories on your car. 🙂