pre67vw
  • pre67vw
  • Administration Topic Starter
11 years ago
It's that time of year again when people start to think about things they want to do the coming year - normally it's the stuff like get fit/lose weight etc. but I thought it might be good to have some VW resolutions, things like starting a restoration or finish a restoration, or just get out and drive more often...

So mine are
1) To get the 65 cabrio starting/running reliably
2) To finish sorting out the front of my friend Yan's Heb.

Anyone else?

Happy New Year!!

:beer:
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
11 years ago
My only hope is to show a car at Volksworld Show in March.. We will see if they let me...
www.vwoval.co.uk
Robb
11 years ago

My only hope is to show a car at Volksworld Show in March.. We will see if they let me...

JULIANROBINSON wrote:

when you ask, keep asking, and then check and double check, then triple check that they have you definitely booked in....

i wont bother again with my next concourse car.
Chris
11 years ago
Get my car finished !!!
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day.
pre67vw
  • pre67vw
  • Administration Topic Starter
11 years ago
Happy new year everyone!!! 🙂
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
zelensis61
11 years ago

It's that time of year again when people start to think about things they want to do the coming year
So mine are
1) To get the 65 cabrio starting/running reliably
2) To finish sorting out the front of my friend Yan's Heb.
Anyone else?

Happy New Year!!
:beer:

pre67vw wrote:

The same here but only one difference...When I think what I want to do and will write here down, It will be 2014 when I am finished writing. So I do not write them down. Altough, my scrap built Heb replica whould be nice to have finisd the metal work.

All the best for 2013 and hope to see you somewhere on a meeting.:beer:

ZELENSIS, coachbuilt body from the 50's on a vw platform made in Belgium. Peter the heb detective
Lost64
11 years ago
Happy New Year one and all!!

Like Chris, my resolution is to get my Oval finished and back on the road this year too.

Best wishes to everyone for 2013,

Gavin