heb623
  • heb623
  • pre67vw Junkie Topic Starter
11 years ago
Who likes to buy my Hebmuller?

:twisted: ET

I ’ll never regret the things I did wrong!
I only regret the good things I did for the wrong people!
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
pre67vw
11 years ago
Which one?
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
GKL 7
11 years ago
:arrow:  modell_volkswagen_cabriolet_2-s_hebmueller_minichamps_39402_8.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
Old Blue
11 years ago

heb623 wrote:

Would that be at its true value of around £40k or at the ridiculous American prices:rofl:
1956 VW Beetle, 1962 Morris Minor, 1968 VW Beetle (Old Blue), 1972 Morris Mini, 2005 MGTF

Blue, blue, Electric Blue, that's the colour of Old Blue!
rudolf hucker
11 years ago
Old Blue

You were telling me a few minutes ago that a standard Zwitter could be worth £30K. So how come the Hebs 'true value' is only £40K. How do you come up with these values? Are you an expert valuer? Or do you just like stirring things up?
heb623
  • heb623
11 years ago

Would that be at its true value of around £40k

Old Blue wrote:

One thing is for sure; Old Blue I am not going ,to sell to you!!!:p

zelensis61
11 years ago
Et, How much money you trow in to give it to me? :omg:

ZELENSIS, coachbuilt body from the 50's on a vw platform made in Belgium. Peter the heb detective
Andy Sparks
11 years ago
would be a shame to sell such a lovely car
You can never have too many accessories on your car. 🙂
nicolass
11 years ago

heb623 wrote:

:? :?
Old Blue
11 years ago

Old Blue

You were telling me a few minutes ago that a standard Zwitter could be worth £30K. So how come the Hebs 'true value' is only £40K. How do you come up with these values? Are you an expert valuer? Or do you just like stirring things up?

rudolf hucker wrote:

Dave, it seems that to value some old VWs, you have to now think what it is actually worth then double it. I doubt that ET is even looking for just £80k, double my considered value. These vehicles are simply not worth the idiotic prices asked. The Typell prices asked prove that. The Standard Zwitter is a very rare 'proper' Volkswagen. Does anybody know the production figures for such a rarity? Has there been a head count of survivors?

It is not unreasonable to value the Hebmuller at just £10k above the beautifully restored Standard Zwitter auctioned recently. More especially as ET is giving the impression of being on a wind-up. If his post is serious then where are the details of the car and pictures so we can properly judge its value.

Or are we getting into a stage in the hobby where snobbery value is more important that true vintage Volkswagen rarity value.
1956 VW Beetle, 1962 Morris Minor, 1968 VW Beetle (Old Blue), 1972 Morris Mini, 2005 MGTF

Old Blue
11 years ago

One thing is for sure; Old Blue I am not going ,to sell to you!!!:p

heb623 wrote:

I have no wish to acquire a Hebmuller ET, so no problem.

The car on my wish list is a Split Beetle built 1945-1947, a Volkswagen therefore built under British control. I missed out on one some years ago but I am still looking. Trouble is as time goes by, values shoot up 😞

pre67vw
11 years ago
Any car is worth what someone is prepared to pay for it, if Hebs are changing hands for upwards of £100k then no matter what you or I think it 'should' be worth, it's worth upwards of £100k - simple as that.

Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
Old Blue
11 years ago

Any car is worth what someone is prepared to pay for it, if Hebs are changing hands for upwards of £100k then no matter what you or I think it 'should' be worth, it's worth upwards of £100k - simple as that.

pre67vw wrote:

Well thats true to a point.

But I can't understand how a rusty, lowered Bus can fetch £16-20k, but they do. I guess the same applies, people will pay it.

heb623
  • heb623
11 years ago
I know somebody who is having fun!:rofl:

six-o-one
11 years ago
You have to take into account 'desirability' as well as 'rarity'.

Even though there are only two UK RHD small window standards know to survive, they are not worth that much!

:d
heb623
  • heb623
11 years ago

Et, How much money you trow in to give it to me? :omg:

zelensis61 wrote:

Peter 😛 😛 😛 :d

AW
  • AW
  • pre67vw Junkie
11 years ago
:beer:
AW
  • AW
  • pre67vw Junkie
11 years ago

heb623 wrote:

Why is this not in the For sale Thread ???????????????????????????????????????????????????

Andy W

Ps No thanks.
pre67vw
11 years ago

Why is this not in the For sale Thread ???????????????????????????????????????????????????

AW wrote:

Because it's not for sale... :wink:

Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
AW
  • AW
  • pre67vw Junkie
11 years ago
I would never have guessed :omg:

Andy W