pre67vw
  • pre67vw
  • Administration Topic Starter
11 years ago
Although they still have a Facebook group ...

Reminded me of this that I posted May 2012:

The alternative that I have seriously considered is just closing the forum down, I could easily live without it - there's plenty of good stuff being posted on Facebook that would keep me interested without any of the hassle. So I kind of see this as a last ditch attempt at building the forum by doing something a bit radical.

pre67vw wrote:

Cal-look.com was a pretty big and successful site, it's another reminder that nothing lasts forever and to enjoy things while you can...

:beer:

Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
lifeintheslowlane
11 years ago

Although they still have a Facebook group ...

Reminded me of this that I posted May 2012:

Cal-look.com was a pretty big and successful site, it's another reminder that nothing lasts forever and to enjoy things while you can...

:beer:

pre67vw wrote:

Is that a veiled warning Rob? I think not only the regular posters but also the lurkers would miss Pre67VW as an outlet and a resource.

I think for your personal satisfaction and the good of the forum it would be nice to convert some of those lurkers into regular posters but you can't force people's hands. Some are the "forum type" and others not.

Just a message to lurkers that the vast majority of posters here get on with each other...some should be ignored, others tolerated and others embraced. A bit like the real world really.:wink:
John.
pre67vw
  • pre67vw
  • Administration Topic Starter
11 years ago
Not a threat, just a reminder :wink:

It would be great if some lurkers plucked up the courage to join in, but I think there are a lot of occasional posters and old regulars that I'd like to see back more often...
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW