fugazi kid
11 years ago
is there a uk agent for gerson panels? i need a ns heater channel for my 59 bug.
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
GKL 7
11 years ago
Believe there will be very soon,but nearest at the moment seems to be Holland.
That said, a guy i know got a pair for his Oval sent direct from S.America and service and speed was good....approx 3 weeks.
Robb
11 years ago
speak to Gerson, he will ship direct!

thats what i'll be doing :thumbup:
ianmac
11 years ago
I bought direct fom gerson, shipped floor pan to UK with no problem. Helpful guy as well :thumbup:
GKL 7
11 years ago

:thumbdn:

ianmac wrote:

Why the thumbs down Ian?
ianmac
11 years ago

Why the thumbs down Ian?

GKL 7 wrote:

:oops:
Sausage fingers and an I pad don't mix I meant thumbs up :thumbup:
GKL 7
fugazi kid
11 years ago
fugazi kid
11 years ago
do you have to pay inport duty on gerson panels?
AW
  • AW
  • pre67vw Junkie
11 years ago

is there a uk agent for gerson panels? i need a ns heater channel for my 59 bug.

fugazi kid wrote:

I think there was someone selling the pannles at Dubfreeze.

Andy W
fugazi kid
11 years ago
+

has anyone been charged inport duty on gerson heater channels?

Tonser
11 years ago
HI. I got mine sent direct from Gerson, and never get charged for import duty - though I did expect to ! Delivery was really quick too :)

Tony
51reutter
10 years ago
I was looking for an importer to EU and found this link vwsplitparts  hope it helps.
Instagram | @early_type
Chris
10 years ago
Over the last three months I've ordered a set of heater channels and floorpans direct from Gerson. Delivery has been spot on and very quick, no complaints at all. The quality of the work is also of a high standard and required no 'fiddling about' to get them to fit :thumbup:

However, the robbing b*$tards at HMRC had their 20% worth from me on both occassions :thumbdn:
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day.