BEETLE MAN
11 years ago
Good Evening

What are peoples thoughts if i were to leave a note in/on your car to express my interest incase you ever thought of selling.:roll:
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
lifeintheslowlane
11 years ago

Good Evening

What are peoples thoughts if i were to leave a note in/on your car to express my interest incase you ever thought of selling.:roll:

BEETLE MAN wrote:

It's called being "proactive". As long as you write a polite and complimentary note I can't see anyone taking offence. What's the worst they're going to do...screw up your note and bin it...hardly a risk is it.

John.
pre67vw
11 years ago
I'd take it as a compliment... but it's never happened nor probably ever will :lol:
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
BEETLE MAN
11 years ago

I'd take it as a compliment... but it's never happened nor probably ever will :lol:

pre67vw wrote:

If you receive a note it will probably be me then:d
pre67vw
11 years ago

a note in

BEETLE MAN wrote:

Just read this again, actually - if you left a note in my car I'd be a bit worried, but on would be fine.
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
Robb
11 years ago
i did it, now i own the one owner, full service history 72 camper.

with my 67, i put a wanted Ad on Vzi, found the owner and asked for first refusal- few years later i bought it :thumbup:
Rattletrap
11 years ago
I really hate advertising cars to sell, even if I am considering letting something go.

Someone expressing a sensible interest by leaving a note on my car parked in the street is a more likely way I'd sell. But then, I don't often leave anything parked out in the street.
Rattletrap – the Volkswagen Beetle that has covered an incredible mileage equivalent to over 35 times around the planet :omg:
Running nifty since 1950… the King of Volkswagens:beer: Why not make friends with this famous little VW – he's on facebook!
:d
http://forums.pre67vw.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=16378 
Rattletrap
11 years ago
I don't know if this thread means that you are actually looking to buy an early Beetle, Beetleman but you're welcome to PM me if you are.
Rattletrap – the Volkswagen Beetle that has covered an incredible mileage equivalent to over 35 times around the planet :omg:
Running nifty since 1950… the King of Volkswagens:beer: Why not make friends with this famous little VW – he's on facebook!
GKL 7
11 years ago

I don't often leave anything parked out in the street.

Rattletrap wrote:

NO,you've got to drive them first.

Sorry,i couldn't stop myself:oops:
BEETLE MAN
11 years ago

Just read this again, actually - if you left a note in my car I'd be a bit worried, but on would be fine.

pre67vw wrote:

When i meant in it (i mean at a show) if the window was slightly down. :roll:
Rattletrap
11 years ago

NO,you've got to drive them first.

Sorry,i couldn't stop myself:oops:

GKL 7 wrote:

[-x George