raphberg
10 years ago
Officially, the trademark Volkswagen has been imported in Switzerland since 1948. Nowadays one could not imagine our country without these cars! Many meetings have taken place to honor this famous car, but none has been entirely dedicated to original vintage VWs.

The intend behind the international meeting in Murten is to pay a tribute to these old VWs and to offer all VW-lovers an opportunity to gather and share their passion.
From August 15 to August 17 2014 the small town of Murten and its beautiful surroudings will host our event.

Our meeting will take place near the lake of Murten, on an area that had been completely refurbished for the national exhibit Expo 2002.

All original, and former to 1957 Vintage-VWs are admitted to this meeting. In order to keep this event exclusive, prior registration is mandatory for all participants who wish to expose their cars. The exhibition area is of course open to the public. For visitors, public parking grounds are at disposal and entrance to the meeting will be free.

www.vw-vintage.ch

Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
raphberg
RockStock
10 years ago
Looks good...no HO or BC or LAV in 2014...beautiful country...I'll see if i can persuade my mate Russ to leave his house reno & dawg for a couple of days, & join me

StockRocks
raphberg
10 years ago
That would be nice! If you need more information let me know!