Coxy
  • Coxy
  • Regular Topic Starter
9 years ago
Volksworld Magazine and Camper & Bus Magazine - Readers' Rides

@ Mods, I hope this is the right place to post this. If not, can you move it or advise where I should post it please?

As an owner of a 1973 Late Bay Riviera myself I would love to feature more Late Bays in the Readers's Rides section of Camper & Bus Magazine and also Volksworld Magazine but I need your help to do that.

Just finished restoring your VW? Maybe you've bought your dream VW and can’t wait to show it off or perhaps you've got a special story to tell? No matter what your reasons, we would love to show your pride and joy to the world.

So if you fancy having your VW in Volksworld Magazine or Camper & Bus Magazine it couldn't be easier.
What do we need?
* Some high resolution photos of your VW
* Some information about you and your hobby
* Some information about your VW - when & where did you get it, what have you done to it, future plans etc
* Any other information you would like our readers to know
.......then bang all that off in one email to [email protected] and I’ll do the rest. It couldn’t be simpler could it? So what are you waiting for?

Cathal
65 1200 Deluxe (CKD), 66 ex-Swedish Embassy Beetle, 71 ex-VW of Ireland Beetle, 72 Jubilee Beetle, 73 GT Beetle
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads